User Avatar Image

Is this game for mac?

posted by Moejoe122 on - last edited - Viewed by 530 users
Yeah. My pc is acting up and do you think i can play on my mac? :confused:
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • gzz;120131 said:
    It works nicely with Crossover Games. Guess you can fiddle it to work with Wine (free) the same way
    You got it to work? Please explain how in a seprate thread.
  • User Avatar Image
    gzz
    ig0rpwnwEd;120180 said:
    You got it to work? Please explain how in a seprate thread.
    Umm ... ? I installed it, started it, entered my serial in the box (and ignored the rest), I think I had to shut down the app then, but on restart i could click on start game and it run fine.

In other words I didn't find it too complicated :)
  • gzz;120187 said:
    Umm ... ? I installed it, started it, entered my serial in the box (and ignored the rest), I think I had to shut down the app then, but on restart i could click on start game and it run fine.

In other words I didn't find it too complicated :)
    Do you know what type of bottle you used?
  • yogsodoth;119914 said:
    If you bought a Mac to play the latest games, you made the wrong decision.
    Funny how most of the newer Macs I've seen are equipped with better video cards than most standard PCs.

Still I agree.. Macs are good for many things, but gaming isn't their strong suit (out of the box anyway).
  • User Avatar Image
    gzz
    tabacco;120194 said:
    A clean standard winxp bottle. As mentioned only the initial window shows a messed up page, but allows to launch the game. And hey I even can change the resolution within the game, this doesn't work on my PC !
  • The Burninator;120148 said:
    Telltale games never work with Macs without another program.
    Bones did.
  • tabacco;120194 said:
    Personally, I prefer a whiskey bottle.
  • Will;120372 said:
    Personally, I prefer a whiskey bottle.
    Drunkard. :D
  • On the title screen for the game, there is a black background with white words, and that continues during the credits and the game. Gonna keep playing around with it. But just in case we (me an my dad) can't get it, any more details?
  • Okay, help please? The VERY mild not even close to sucsess happened when I searched for DirectX. Nothing happened when I didn't.
Add Comment