User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 53.4K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WoW (big time sink :P), Littlebigplanet on my PS3 still, and W&G.
  • Wario land on original gameboi (not on my advance either.im playing it on the good old wonder brick)
    Sonic spinball on vc (off SD card too.)
    and i might start cave story soon...
  • Shauntron;121332 said:
    Just got Far Cry 2, it's alright so far.
    I've had it for a while (before christmas), and I have only just got into it. so...

Farcry 2: an excellent game for what I have played of it but very hard to get into, I mean 2-4 hours in and you will start to get it. well worth it, the visuals are beautiful sunrises especially and night time is very nice too. Get it if you can.
  • After having just finished Sam & Max Season 1 for the Wii (epic), I've proceeded to Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. It seems like a major step back after the full-band, better-graphiced experience of Guitar Hero: World Tour, but I need to play through this thing at least once. Preferably on Expert, if possible.
  • Ar Tonelico II (currently on hold. Overall it's a decent game, but NIS could've done a way better job than what they gave us.),

Star Ocean First Departure (Short and Sweet. I'm loving this game, haven't put it down since I started. I'll have to play it again to get the alt. characters though)

Valkyria Chronicles (If you have a PS3 and you don't have this game go buy it. Right now. It's just that good. It's a must have in any PS3 library)

Dragon Quest V (Love the story, characters, etc. Classic DQ at its best)
  • Spore and also Raymen the Rabbid.
  • just picked up portal.again i suck at the puzzles but its fun.
  • Rock Band 2
    Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
  • User Avatar Image
    Cez
    Eternal Sonata
    Street Fighter IV
    Dead Space
    Persona 4

and...

Wallace & Gromit Episode 2 (and it's awesome!) :p
  • Cez;122106 said:

Wallace & Gromit Episode 2 (and it's awesome!) :p
    I am generally gonna call you a liar for that. You don't have an italics username or a ttg symbol. I don't think they did a beta test either.
Add Comment