User Avatar Image

Telltale is so awesome it... thread

posted by littlequietguy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
This thread may remind you of the Chuck Norris website. It is basically a thread where you post awesome fact(s) about telltale games.

I'll start:

Telltale is so awesome it is actually a living organism whose only joy comes from coming up with great games.

Telltale is so awesome it reads the minds of its fans and makes their thoughts into games.

Telltale is so awesome it revived the point and click genre with one hand.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Harley Quinn;117886 said:
    Now if you had said mum, then I would be impressed.
    Isn't that a felony?
  • Ray-The-Sun;117903 said:
    Isn't that a felony?
    Only in Russia.
  • Telltale is so awesome it doesn't return Spielberg's calls.
  • Telltale is so awesome it made the Sam & Max episodes.
  • Ray-The-Sun;117903 said:
    Isn't that a felony?
    Telltale is above the law.
  • Harley Quinn;117886 said:
    Dude, even my mum could beat up my dad. Now if you had said mum, then I would be impressed.
    I was listening to some comedian talking about school boy arguments that go something like "'my dad can beat up your dad', 'my dad can wipe the floor with your dad'". Suffice to say that the joke itself is probably too adult to be repeated here.
    Ray-The-Sun;117903 said:
    Isn't that a felony?
    Telltale is so awesome that it is a third, greater sex than either of the previously existing sexes. (And therefore it is not necessarily a felony if Telltale beat up your mum. Well, it wouldn't be if it was in self defense. If it was unprovoked then it might be legally dubious).

Telltale is so awesome that it would never consider beating up Harley's mum.

Telltale is so awesome that Harley's Mom would not seek to beat up Telltale.

Telltale is so awesome that, if it really wanted to, it could beat up Harley's mum.

Telltale is so awesome that it would probably get away with it.

(I’m aware that I may have began this thread on a somewhat morally ambiguous slope so please feel free to avoid following my example. I meant no disrespect to Harley and apologise in advance if anything I've said has been misconstrued; I thought it might be amusing to muse on the possible 'what if' situations between Telltale and your mother after you made the comment quoted above. If it does bother you only have to say and I shall remove it).
  • Ha I welcome Telltale to beat my mum up! Telltale could beat me up if they wish they are so awesome.
  • Telltale is so awesome that Strong Bad style was handled by them.
  • Did I kill this rather amusing thread?
  • I'll take that as a yes...
Add Comment