User Avatar Image

The Conduit!

posted by Supagreen on - last edited - Viewed by 930 users
Ok. first and best looking wii fps ever so far.

BUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT......

according to nintendo power it would complete "SEGA's hardcore Wii trifecta". but i was looking on the website and i saw it was rated T!
a hardcore game goes into the M category like Madworld or House of dead/ resident evil all are M rated. The conduit must have dare i say it "Metroid" shiver,shiver...... type shooting action. i mean its not that cool if not M. that what appeals to most people. satisfaction in halo comes from seeing aliens blow up. that wont happen in the conduit because rating is

T
mild language
Blood
Violence

This is hardly hardcore because there is no blood and gore or intense violence so i would hardly call that hardcore.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ShaggE;122476 said:
    A critic? Because you don't agree with what I say? That's on par with sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LALALALALAAA!!!" whenever somebody says something you disagree with.

Besides, we can't read your mind. You never said anything about Nintendo Power calling it a gorefest. How were we supposed to know? A lot of us here don't read Nintendo Power, and even the ones who do probably wouldn't have made the connection between the article and your post.

Also, you can't take a magazine's word for gospel. Editors make mistakes. That's why people research from multiple sources. No reason to go into a caps-lock-laden rage over it.

So, hows about that Charlie the Unicorn 3?
  • And that has what to do with what, exactly?
  • absolutely nothing.
  • Supagreen;122301 said:
    This is hardly hardcore because there is no blood and gore or intense violence so i would hardly call that hardcore.
    Yes, I'm a bit late to the party, at least on the actual topic that this thread was started for.

If you don't feel that this game will be "hardcore" enough to satisfy you, you should really watch some of the videos of gameplay from The Conduit. Anything from here would do, really. Anything it lacks in gore and detailed deaths, it certainly makes up for in sheer awesomeness. Go on, take a look. The videos don't do the graphics justice, but the gameplay is obviously awesome.
  • patters;122470 said:
    Not really Neo is clean shaven, that character is not, the glasses and hair style are similar but not so much; also neo wears clothes not a generic power suit type thing and facial shape is very different
    Well, at the very least he looks a bit like Keanu Reeves.
  • MussKatt;122413 said:
    Halo is about as hardcore as Bob the Builder.
    amen.
  • metalkombat;123167 said:
    watch the subway off screen it looks amazing...Starting to regret selling my wii...
    I hope this comes out for other systems
  • Darkblade07;123193 said:
    I highly doubt that. The whole point of Conduit is to have a decent (ie. not made by ubisoft) shooter game on wii. If it comes out on another system it would defeat the purpose.
  • Darkblade07;123193 said:
    watch the subway off screen it looks amazing...Starting to regret selling my wii...
    Yep. It's videos like these that keep me incredibly interested in this game, even though it is coming out in (exactly) 2 months.

But I wouldn't count on the whole released-on-other-systems deal. This is a Wii-exclusive fps; it was built from the ground up for the Wii, to provide the best possible experience for Wii users as opposed to some crappy Wii shoot-off of another fps.
  • Supagreen;122320 said:
    When i say hardcore i mean like godfather hardcore not final fantasy 7 hardcore.
    Well THEY meant more along the lines of Final Fantasy 7 Hardcore. As in, not aimed at the "casual" gaming audience.
Add Comment