User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 51.9K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i is playin super mario rpg legend of the 7 stars.its cool but im stuck in the sewers
  • I'm about to start playing Psychonauts for the first time once it finishes loading.
  • No More Heroes: Quite repetitive in certain aspects but great looking, as well as having excellent characters. some of the finishing moves are a little unresponsive for me though.

Resident Evil 4 Wii:
    I know I have mentioned this earlier but I finished it a couple of days ago and it has been one of the best games I have played recently and love it.

Fable 2: Got the newest DLC been enjoying it especially revisiting Oakvale, although it is far too short like the game.
  • EA SPORTS ACTIVE is currently in my Wii... and it's kicking my butt.

Today is Day 2 of my 30 Day Challenge, and I don't think I'll be able to walk at work today. And I have usher duty that involves me walking from theatre to theatre. :(
  • [perverted]thats what she said[/perverted]
  • Currently I'm playing Thief: The Dark Project, and it scares the crap out of me (like most first-person-style games tend to do)! But hey, I'm halfway through it so I must not be too terrible at it!

...Though once I get tired of constant heart attacks I take a break with Animal Crossing: City Folk, where I don't have to worry about getting accosted by guards or having my face torn off by a zombie. :D
  • Punch Out came in the mail last night!! So much fun! :D
  • Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and and Wiki, and W&G : Last Resort.
  • I tried Chrono Trigger the other day, and forgive me when I say that I hated it.

*Hides*
Add Comment