If you could save or kill a character from season 1 or 2 which could be??

Its just a lot of curiosity in my mind, i personally would left things like they are....

Comments

• edited June 2014

Omid. I loved that guy.

As much as I love Lee, I wouldn't bring him back. His death was what made this game stand out for me. It was heartbreaking but at the same time really beautifully done.

• Save: Carley
    Kill: Lilly (Sorry Lilly fans, for Carley)

• edited June 2014

Ben. I let him die. I felt so bad after. And when I tried to justify it to Clem, I felt worse. I just wish I had helped him. I just didn't shoot at him and he fell down... It didn't even get to the part where he asks you to let him go, so I just let him die. UGH, I just regret it so much, I hope it does not matter in S2! I hope it didn't make Clem have less empathy or poor morals in S2.

• ok you got a good point with lilly but i think he doesnt deserve to die like that ,he deserved to die but in other form. any way i still thinking everything is better like it normally is.

Save: Carley Kill: Lilly (Sorry Lilly fans, for Carley)

• Yeah, I just would have maybe killed her because she was a murderer and a threat. If you save Doug, she tries to kill Ben while he's begging for his life. She was crazy, and I don't think she should be trusted around Clem and Duck.

ok you got a good point with lilly but i think he doesnt deserve to die like that ,he deserved to die but in other form. any way i still thinking everything is better like it normally is.

• Nick and Ben, we ned their teamwork.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd save Nick. I'd kill Michelle.

• Kill Vernom and save Chuck or uncle Pete

• Save: Nick. Obvious reasons. He's easily the most well-developed and complex character in season 2 thus far. Making him determinant and reducing him to an extra feels like all of that build-up was for nothing. I'm hoping he gets a good conclusion but I'm not banking on it.

Kill: Kenny. Before Kenny fans jump down my throat, I LIKE Kenny. And I say this BECAUSE I like him. Kenny had a really, really great ending in season 1. He had a really intriguing character arc, and his conclusion was amazing. Kenny frustrated me a lot throughout season 1, but when he jumped down to be with Ben, I felt this swell of affection for him because in the end it represented what he was: a dedicated father. He spends the entire season supporting his family and when he loses them he's bitter and lost and tries to replace them with his fixation on the boat, but in the end he puts aside his resentment for Ben and does what he knows he needed to do. And that really, really touched me. And although I was initially really excited to see him back, I felt like his return cheapened that beautifully written and genuinely touching story from season 1. It's like, the moment he called Ben a "shitbird" my heart sank. I didn't even like Ben that much. it just... I don't know. It just ruined his arc for me.

• Kill Christa in a heart beat.

Alt text

Save

• Out of the characters that died, I would choose to save: Lee, Omid, Carley, Carver and maybe Troy (Only if he promises to be a good boy).

Out of the characters that are still alive, I would choose to kill: Sarah and maybe Sarita.

Out of the characters that are still alive, I would choose to save: Clem, Kenny and Luke.

• I like Nicks character too. He reminds me a lot of young me.

skoothz posted: »

Save: Nick. Obvious reasons. He's easily the most well-developed and complex character in season 2 thus far. Making him determinan

• I would have assumed you were younger than Nick. Not meant to be a dig. I just kind of assume most people on this forum are younger than me, and Nick is only probably a few years older than I am.

We should do an age poll sometime. I'd be interested to see the age groups on here.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I like Nicks character too. He reminds me a lot of young me.

• i totally agree.

Rigtail posted: »

Out of the characters that died, I would choose to save: Lee, Omid, Carley, Carver and maybe Troy (Only if he promises to be a goo

• Kill everyone
    Save Chet

• I'd save Omid and Nick. Would probably have killed off Ben sooner.

• are you serius ???? , but ok equally at the end everybody will die.

BenUseful posted: »

Kill everyone Save Chet

• Chet ultimately becomes the playable character for s3

BenUseful posted: »

Kill everyone Save Chet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.