Telltale Autumn Sale

Need Ideas For Walking Dead Forum Contests

Title.

I'm running low on some ideas for contests. I might make a crossword or something but I want you guys to suggest stuff. I will take any ideas I think are good and use them. If I use yours you'll get a mention in the rules.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Alright then. I guess I know everything, being a little girl and all...

• edited June 2014

I think its been done before, but its fun so you should do it again.

get like 20 ormore peoples profile pics and post them, and then people have to remember who they belonged to.

• edited June 2014

I love this idea!

(secretly hoping for senpai Cany0udance to do this and notice me)

I think its been done before, but its fun so you should do it again. get like 20 ormore peoples profile pics and post them, and then people have to remember who they belonged to.

• That was an awesome contest!

I think its been done before, but its fun so you should do it again. get like 20 ormore peoples profile pics and post them, and then people have to remember who they belonged to.

• Walking Dead forum contests, not forum contests.

• How about a contest in which everybody is required to take a screecap from the game, go into Paint with it, post it here, and whoever has made your favorite edit in X hours wins?

• But people like it a lot!

cough putmeinit cough

Cany0udance posted: »

Walking Dead forum contests, not forum contests.

• Create the funniest meme from a TWD character from the picture you chose in the op

Examples for picture in the OP

Alt text

Alt text

Then the users have to create a meme from it and whoever gets the most upthumbs till certain date or time wins

• Well, you can get user's with TWD Characters as their profile pictures.

Cany0udance posted: »

Walking Dead forum contests, not forum contests.

• Screengrabs - You post a screengrab of a scene in the game, you can zoom in and out to make it harder to guess and you can edit it to the point where we can but at the same time, can't recognize it.

First to guess the correct answer wins. You can post more than 1 scene.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.