User Avatar Image

Questions for Dominic Armato!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 22.3K users
If you see a guy with the username "dmnkly" skulking around, it's probably Dominic Armato, (better known as) the voice of Guybrush Threepwood!

If you've got any questions for Dom or just want to say hello, drop 'em here!

Dom answers! Let's take a look... I don't know when this will end, but that's a lot of answered questions so far! Check those to see if your question has already been answered!

690 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dominic what do you think of guybrush's goatee :p
  • Thanks for answering my questions, Dominic, and good luck with tackling the further deluge! Hope to see you at some cons promoting the game! :P
  • Dmnkly;126966 said:
    (P.S. If anybody can or has an in with somebody who can accelerate time to get us to July 7th a little quicker, drop me a line, K? I'm impatient.)
    Since it helped you all these years, why abandon your friend, booze? :D

What I'd like to know is are you a fan of Telltale's work prior to Tales? what other Lucasarts adventure games did you play / love? Or what other adventure games in general?
  • Did you ever go partially insane while waiting for Monkey Island 5?
  • Sensible questions: as far as you know, will we be hearing Guybrush's amazing singing once again?

VERY sensible question: since you were inside my head doing the voice of Guybrush when I played the first two in the early nineties, at one time did you become corporeal and take on the form of Dominic Armato?
  • For those cold dark shipboard nights, we've got boxers briefs and tights, made from cotton, silk or satin, in styles Anglo, Dutch and Latin, when you sail don't take a chance, wearing nothing 'neath your pants, trust... Silver's Longjohns (They breathe!)

I second the question on Guybrush's singing voice.
  • So Happy!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have questions right now,
    so I'm just gonna say
    a big hello from France where we are waiting for this new adventure too!

(MI4 2000, Tales, 2009... 9 years!! You are all insane to made us waited so long ><)
  • Yes, now, I have a question :D

What about the french translation? Did you ever met the french voice for Guybrush Sreepwoude?
  • User Avatar Image
    Bas
    Great to have you back as Guybrush's voice, Dominic.
  • By the way, are you still selling those fine leather jackets that I love so much?
Add Comment