User Avatar Image

England release?

posted by Bradz90 on - last edited - Viewed by 687 users
When will this + The Secret of Monkey Island remake be released in England????
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • But when I try to order it, I can't put UK or England as my country, any clues???
  • Bradz90;127675 said:
    But when I try to order it, I can't put UK or England as my country, any clues???
    "Canada" is close enough; isn't it?
  • Bradz90;127675 said:
    But when I try to order it, I can't put UK or England as my country, any clues???
    That's because it's down as "Great Britain".
  • I'm glad the exchange rate is at a 9month high. Made this purchase so much cheaper :P
  • From my questions can you believe I've even played the other 4 games :P
  • Hi, new to the forums.

Just to ask a couple of questions is $34.95 round about £21 - £22 in British pounds and is the delivery charge added for the DVD at the end of the series £10?

Just checking as I haven't ordered from here and just wanted to know how much it is.

Plus just to add, once pre-ordered each episode once they come out monthly auto downloads to your computer is that correct?
  • Threepwood4Life;127921 said:
    Plus just to add, once pre-ordered each episode once they come out monthly auto downloads to your computer is that correct?
    If by "auto-downloads" you mean "I need to download the game from my purchased games list", then yes. ;)

If you mean it will magically appear on you hard drive, then no.
    Hi, new to the forums.

Just to ask a couple of questions is $34.95 round about £21 - £22 in British pounds and is the delivery charge added for the DVD at the end of the series £10?

Just checking as I haven't ordered from here and just wanted to know how much it is.

shipping for previous dvds has been around $10. The games do not automatically download, you get sent an email and get a link from there, download it, install, register with your email/username and password then play.
    Hi, new to the forums.

$34.95 is £21.10, and yeah, shipping will be around £10 (it varies on how much stuff you've ordered due to the weight, I'm not too sure what a single DVD will cost). The games do not auto-download, but will appear on your My Games page to download on release.
  • Guybrush Threepwood;127928 said:
    $34.95 is £21.10, and yeah, shipping will be around £10 (it varies on how much stuff you've ordered due to the weight, I'm not too sure what a single DVD will cost). The games do not auto-download, but will appear on your My Games page to download on release.
    Cool, thanks for the info I appreciate it. All I can say is I'm glad Monkey Island is back and can't wait for this.
Add Comment