User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.6K users
I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!
437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • new desktop pic for me! thanks!
  • Yep, new wallpaper for me too. Hopefully we might get Steve Purcell's cover in wallpapery form when it is finally shown :D
  • LittleBuddy;128494 said:
    Yep, new wallpaper for me too. Hopefully we might get Steve Purcell's cover in wallpapery form when it is finally shown :D
    Thats what Im waiting to see.
  • Guybrush Threepwood;127945 said:
    Oh Jake, you're making me choose between this and the other one. Alright, I think I'll alternate periodically. Got this one on for the moment, and it looks great! Thanks.
    Hey Guybrush!

Which one would this "other one" be? Did you mean the one David posted, as GuyMontague suggested a few posts back? ;) I don't think this is very likely though, since David's post with the wallpaper only came after Guybrush's post...

so is there yet another one, from which I didn't hear so far? :D

Cool background anyway! I love my desktop now! :) Thanks guys!
  • einheitlix;128541 said:
    Which one would this "other one" be? Did you mean the one David posted, as GuyMontague suggested a few posts back? ;)
    If you've pre-ordered the game, you'll know what I mean.
    If not? Well, do it! :D
  • Guybrush Threepwood;128552 said:
    If you've pre-ordered the game, you'll know what I mean.
    If not? Well, do it! :D
    i thought he couldnt be in this MIGHTY PIRATE PRIVATE CLUB if he hadnt pre ordered
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    fhqwhgads;128297 said:
    Haha, I posted that in the "ask the team" thread when someone asked me for an in-development screenshot.
  • hamzie;128600 said:
    i thought he couldnt be in this MIGHTY PIRATE PRIVATE CLUB if he hadnt pre ordered
    Oh, you're right. Durrrr! Sorry, I'm losing track bouncing between this and the normal board. I was referring to this wallpaper Jake posted.
  • Thank you for the wallpapers and the concept art images... I can see a LAB! :)
  • Arrrr! That one's great too! Now I have to choose :D
    Oh well. I'll do as you do too. I'll alternate from time to time ;)

Yes, of course I preordered the game! But I didn't see this wallpaper anywhere til now. Where did Jake post it?
Add Comment