User Avatar Image

What monkey island game has TMI inspired you to replay?

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
The mention of the fifth game has inspired me to play Monkey island 2 or 1 . Has it inspired you certainly to play a monkey island game or not?
49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gee i think im gonna play all of em! I dont really know i so want the special edition that lucas arts is releasing. Don't know about u guys but i hope they include in the special edition MI2. The game 2 was so awesome!
  • SMI, but will wait for the SE.
  • Currently replaying COMI. Will be replaying SMI anyway when the SE comes out.
  • if i was to play one now it would be monkey 3. if i were to play one in next 4 months it would be the special edition of secret of monkey island
  • LeChuck's Revenge has been my first thought; Curse followed soon (I'm surprised at how little I remembered it)... I think that in a month I will have replayed them all. Patience is a sharp razor to swallow, indeed.
  • None at the moment, because I'm replaying Grim Fandango. But I'll probably replay all four in early July. I pretty much remember every puzzle there is in Monkey games, so it shouldn't take longer than week to replay the entire series.
  • Since Escapse is the only one i have played, i guess i will be replaying that
  • Playing number two now. I'll wait for the special edition of MI1 and "replay" that one then.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    TMI has actually inspired me to play Escape from Monkey Island for the first time (but even though I don't really know anything about it, after reading post after post on this forum, I'm not looking forward to Monkey Kombat).
  • Macfly77;132544 said:
    TMI has actually inspired me to play Escape from Monkey Island for the first time (but even though I don't really know anything about it, after reading post after post on this forum, I'm not looking forward to Monkey Kombat).
    :)Monkey kombat is painful. The game is a good past time though if you love the series and can over look its game play differences. The 3d is not great by any means, but I find the game still enjoyable all visually, by story, by voice acting, and the humor as well.

Hope you enjoy it, its not as bad as some people would have you believe ..unless you're the type that is going to hat it no matter what .
Add Comment