User Avatar Image

Questions for Dominic Armato!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 21.1K users
If you see a guy with the username "dmnkly" skulking around, it's probably Dominic Armato, (better known as) the voice of Guybrush Threepwood!

If you've got any questions for Dom or just want to say hello, drop 'em here!

Dom answers! Let's take a look... I don't know when this will end, but that's a lot of answered questions so far! Check those to see if your question has already been answered!

690 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not a question so much as a confession, but I named one of my pet cockatiels after you. Not just the Dominic part, his full name is Dominic Armato. He even says 'Hello Dommie"
  • Hee-hee... A long time ago I was searching for wallpapers with monkey island, and I found a picture of a dog called Guybrush :p
  • Adventure games have sort of been an almost dead Genre until recently, which is a shame because they are great fun. People love RPG's because of ''the story'' so why aren't adventure games more popular, they have great stories too. In short, why do you think Adventure games aren't as popular as other Genre's?
  • stryfeman;132484 said:
    In short, why do you think Adventure games aren't as popular as other Genre's?
    Maybe because you need to think to solve puzzles... In RPG's, it more like you shoot everything you see ^^

Cam'
  • True... So sad and true...
  • Q: Have you already been contacted about voicing the MI2 special edition? ;)
  • I played some time age to Loom, SoMI and Indiana Jones The Last Crusade on my old ATARI ST... I really enjoyed it!! Those games were wonderful!! CMI were a good one too...

I am looking forward playing TOMI!

Cam'
  • hockeyalltheway;132309 said:
    Has anyone ever recognized you as the voice of Guybrush in a random, everyday setting (ex grocery store, walking down the street...)?
    ...How would you recognise someone's voice walking past them on the street? This isn't like some TV/movie celebrity... Anyway, I think he already said no to this question. Probably because he doesn't go around talking like Guybrush.
  • People look at me funny when I go into supermarkets or parks and start mumbling to myself stuff such as "I can't pick that up" or "I can't reach it".
    ...why?
  • Silverwolfpet;132515 said:
    People look at me funny when I go into supermarkets or parks and start mumbling to myself stuff such as "I can't pick that up" or "I can't reach it".
    ...why?
    Dominic is it because everyone knows he isnt guybrush
Add Comment