Breakfast, Ep1 Act3

edited June 2009 in Game Hints
Am I doing something wrong? Or missing something? This is RIGHT after Act 2 ends. I'm(as Gromit) supposed to make Wallace breakfast...but can't. There's no toast and he doesn't want any honey. I start the breakfast contraption, it works fine, only the pan flips the finished egg onto the kitchen counter and then the egg disappears(I'm guessing because it's supposed to land on a plate or plate-like object...?). I've looked everywhere and "selected" everything, including combining the one object I was able to pick up(the tennis raquet) with everything, and nothing is happening. I can't leave the house, nor go downstairs. There's nothing for me to do. It's like that episode of Buffy where she's caught in a time loop and can't progress at all. Any help?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Sorry, but I cannot follow your statement: Making breakfast for Wallace is the very first act of the first episode. - There is no reason to make another breakfast later in the game.
  • edited June 2009
    I guess I have to start entirely over because that's where I'm at. Fun.
  • edited June 2009
    sarCCastro wrote: »
    I guess I have to start entirely over because that's where I'm at. Fun.

Are sure Wallace asked you to make breakfast in Act 3? You should report that glitch in the support fourm.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.