User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.6K users
I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!
437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hockeyalltheway;133888 said:
    Are you kidding? That's the second friendliest greeting I've ever seen.
    # S: (v) masquerade (pretend to be someone or something that you are not) "he is masquerading as an expert on the internet"; "This silly novel is masquerading as a serious historical treaty"

I do not pretend to be a fan.
  • HoppyDragon;133890 said:
    Aw, I was just teasing. I just really think you ought to play it. :)
    Sorry, it just gets on my nerves when people act like that. I'm quite sensitive to such attitudes. Apologies.
  • Wicked Mouse;133892 said:
    # S: (v) masquerade (pretend to be someone or something that you are not) "he is masquerading as an expert on the internet"; "This silly novel is masquerading as a serious historical treaty"

Really, I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to be mean. Just a playful nudge to find it and play it. Would be a good way to spend the time between now and Tales of Monkey Island's release.
  • Wicked Mouse;133892 said:

par⋅o⋅dy  /ˈpærədi/ –noun 1. a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing

I was parodying the 'that's the second biggest *insert object* I've ever seen. :rolleyes:
  • That was the second fastest giveaway I have ever seen! :O

Too bad I didn't know the answer. I have the memory of a fish. :(
  • Actually, I was hoping they would revitalize MI2 the same way they did with MI1 (the seemless transition between classic and new version), as I never played that one either, so that I could pick it up after MI1:SE
    I once had a pirated copy of MI1, 1 or 2 years ago or so, but think i wasn't in the adventuring mood and maybe not as attracted to the old graphics as I was back in those days when it was still "top notch" so I didn't really play it. I'll see. Adventure games aren't the only games I play.
  • DBrodzinski is me. Should've made my twitter handle match my user account, I was originally dissapointed when I didn't see a "P" anywhere.
  • Wow! Congratulations guys!
    Darn it..that was a tough one. I didn't quite made it in time to answer, but I would've mixed them up anyway :p My first guess was snuggle-pumpkin or something like that :D
  • I knew answers but in German. Not even my beloved www.dict.cc could translate these names used in the localized MI2. Look at the names and how I tried to translate them: Mäusezähnchen (mouse teeth?), Honigkuchen (honey cake), Schmusebacke (dunno how to tranlsate that one), Zuckerpüppchen (sugar babe), Schnuckelchen (little sweetie). Only Honigkuchen / honey cakes I may have got right, the rest totally wrong. Maybe the next giveaway is really for all fans, not for english natives / english versions only...
  • I never win these sort of things so I was pleasantly surprised. :)
Add Comment