User Avatar Image

Thank you so much

posted by presidentmax on - last edited - Viewed by 480 users
Hey Telltale staff,

I just want to say thanks for getting the rights, it's obvious that monkey island is adored by many of us including me and i can't wait to see where you plan to take the series.

It's just incredible to see you give life to what was once considered a dead genre of gaming.
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I agree....Thank You sooooooo much...$34.95....I think I would have paid $349.95 to get a new Monkey Island!!

Massive Thanks
  • twisted-pixel;130964 said:
    I agree....Thank You sooooooo much...$34.95....I think I would have paid $349.95 to get a new Monkey Island!!

Massive Thanks
    give me the 300
  • Yes also my thanks, I hit the preorder button as soon as the news came out.
    (and currently buying most of the back catalog..., which means everything except Strong bad and CSI where I do not like the setting)
  • User Avatar Image
    jtc
    Dear Telltale,

You delivered big time with Sam & Max. It just kept getting better and better. And now you bring MONKEY FRIGGIN' ISLAND BACK!!! I was completely blown away by this, this is the best gaming news in years for me! I. LOVE. YOU. PEOPLE.
  • :D Thank you guys for saying thank you! (And for preordering!)
  • Seriously - I can't believe how people quickly are taking so much for granted. Monkey Island was dead for 9 years. 9. In my short experiences with the site the company has proven itself to be amazing.

Telltale Games is like the real version of Santa Claus' shop.

They need to wait to actually give the game a chance.
  • Yep. Thanks heaps. I'm really stoked about the game and I hope it introduces a whole new generation to three headed monkeys. ToMI is literally the best news I've had since my stepdad shot himself in the face with a nail gun. Splash.
  • The best thing about bringing back MI hat it will is that it will stop all the constant 'are you doing MI5?', 'I think you should get the rights of MI', 'when is MI5 coming out?', 'Why isn't there a MI5?' etc that used to plague the forums day in and day out
  • Yeah, now it's all exactly as above, but with Grim Fandango, Maniac Mansion, Dig & Full Throttle!
Add Comment