User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.6K users
I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!
437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jake;134732 said:
    Re: the buttons -- we're investigating. No promises, though!
    :cool:
    Thank you!!!! :)
  • gandalfill0;134939 said:
    We love you so much...
    seconded :)
    hockeyalltheway;134946 said:
    Telltale is one of the only companies I've seen to date that really knows how to treat its customers well.
    also seconded :)
  • Jake, you said in another thread that Purcell has dropped off his first line art sketches for the cover. You wouldn't happen to consider that "stuff" that might be described as "laying around", would you? :D
  • Rather Dashing;135071 said:
    Jake, you said in another thread that Purcell has dropped off his first line art sketches for the cover. You wouldn't happen to consider that "stuff" that might be described as "laying around", would you? :D
    I think there's a difference between Stuff-Jake-has-lying-Around and Stuff-lying-around-Jake. Although I kind of hope I'm wrong.
  • Jake;133919 said:
    Oh I think one complete set survived... and it's mine, all mine!!!!

The Algebros? Oh man, that game is soooooo last season. Tell you what, why don't you get that box top signed by everybody at the office (so they can say good bye to it) and then I'll take it off your hands for you. You want to keep up your street cred, right man?

Seriously, I love the title for the pic. Ah Weird Al/Humphrey Bogart references!
  • HeyWOAH!

What's that purple thing?

Yeah, you know, the one that says "G Bad's ttractive People", looks like a DVD cover, is obscured, has the Videlectrix logo, and looks AWESOME?

Not Tales related, but IS THIS A REVERSIBLE COVER FOR THE SBCG4AP DVD?
  • Thanks Jake. It looks awesome!
  • Anne26;134597 said:
    One problem everyone that preordered will want the same button, the one that says "ask me about monkey island";)
    That's the only button I need from the set. But I NEEEEEED it.
  • der_ketzer;135574 said:
    That's the only button I need from the set. But I NEEEEEED it.
    Do you find it ... precious?
Add Comment