User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 12.9K users
I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!
437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Leak;136041 said:

Mäusezähnchen = mice teeth
    :confused: I don't get Germany ...
  • Lena_P;136061 said:
    Oh, it's simple... Mice teeth rhymes with "Nice teeth" in english. And everybody likes nice teeth, so it's a compliment about her hygene. A girl that has an impecable hygene is more attractive than a girl who hasn't. Thus, Guybrush is telling Elaine, in german, that she is attractive! See? Simple.
  • Lena_P;136061 said:
    Yeah, me neither. Thank $DEITY for the existence of other German-speaking countries... :D

np: Tosca - Ping (Session 10) (Dehli9 (Disc 2))
  • German rocks. Think of Kindergarten (which is being replaced by Kindertagesstätte = nursery school), the evil Poltergeist and we also use several old fashioned idioms, which origins are mostly unknown and can't be translated word by word.

And without us, there would be no ä ö or ü like in BRÜTAL LEGEND... but dmnit it's not going to be released for PC and I don't have the other consoles.
  • Leak;136041 said:
    Little Fluffy Clouds, by chance? ;)

(God, I love that song... and that band...)
    Great song. It came on the radio in Borders recently and by the time it was done I was standing absent-mindedly in the pregnancy section. Oops.
    Lena_P;135696 said:
    Do you find it ... precious?
    Mines, all mines.
  • Silverwolfpet;136062 said:
    Oh, it's simple... Mice teeth rhymes with "Nice teeth" in english. And everybody likes nice teeth, so it's a compliment about her hygene. A girl that has an impecable hygene is more attractive than a girl who hasn't. Thus, Guybrush is telling Elaine, in german, that she is attractive! See? Simple.
    :confused: I don't get Germany...

:p
    AndyBundy;136071 said:
    And without us, there would be no ä ö or ü like in BRÜTAL LEGEND... but dmnit it's not going to be released for PC and I don't have the other consoles.
    and no über :D
  • Tee-Hee :p Ich Liebe Dutch. (is that correct?) :p
  • You love the Nederlande, huh? The Flying Dutchman is no German. Ich liebe Deutsch. Ich liebe Deutschland. Ich liebe dich. Ich liebe Affeninsel.
  • lol

Ich liebe Niederländen als gut!

Es hat schöne ganja. :cool:
  • Gryffalio;136098 said:
    lol

Ich liebe Niederländen als gut!

Es hat schöne ganja. :cool:
    Gimme the english translation. :P

Ohh man we're talking too much off-topic, you noticed that? I hope TTG won't start deleting our postings... ohh ooh... i think they lrd strtd dltng sm lttrs,
Add Comment