User Avatar Image

Voice Recording Snapshots

posted by JaredEJ Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
Hi everybody—Jared from Bay Area Sound here.

We've uploaded a very small collection of photo snapshots from the TOMI 102 voice recording sessions which you may all access here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Bay-Area-Sound/60739756013

Audiophiles may want to "fan" that page while they're there, since that's where we post behind-the-scenes content for several of our current projects.

...and for those of you without Facebook, here are some of the pictures:

Enjoy!
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thanks for the behind the scenes, Jared. That's pretty cool. I notice Wallace and Gromit, Sam and Max, and eSurance are listed on there as well. :D
  • Legendary, I wish I could participate in some sound recording for a game as cool as this :P
    I just have to pretend I'm Guybrush at the moment :(
  • Awesome, what mic is that?
  • Facebook? Gah, I hate Facebook. If I sign on, everyone in the Universe will come down on me for signing on but not updating. You'd think not signing on in over a year would help. It doesn't.
  • Hi Jared,

Awesome! Would you mind telling us who we're looking at in the pictures?

This guy looks like he should be able to voice LeChuck with the right amount of piraty menace.

Elaine?

Btw, the next time Telltale's going to record audio commentary's for the DVD's, make sure you get to do some. The audio commentary's are always awesome, I was sad to see they weren't included on the Season 2-DVD.
  • How about some movies to go with those pictures, eh?
  • Argh! Please place the photos on something other than Facebook. Photobucket/some other image hosting website, anything but Facebook :( I'm not going to sign up just to see some photos

I'm a very anti-Myspace/Facebook person :p
  • backslash;136539 said:
    respect :cool:
  • backslash;136539 said:
    Argh! Please place the photos on something other than Facebook. Photobucket/some other image hosting website, anything but Facebook :( I'm not going to sign up just to see some photos

I'm not on Facebook (I've never been on any social networking-site), and I'm able to see the pictures just fine. Can you see them in my previous post?
  • Tjibbbe;136544 said:
    I'm not on Facebook (I've never been on any social networking-site), and I'm able to see the pictures just fine. Can you see them in my previous post?
    There are more photos on the page linked at the top of the thread, which quickly prompts you to sign into Facebook.
Add Comment