User Avatar Image

Voice Recording Snapshots

posted by JaredEJ Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
Hi everybody—Jared from Bay Area Sound here.

We've uploaded a very small collection of photo snapshots from the TOMI 102 voice recording sessions which you may all access here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Bay-Area-Sound/60739756013

Audiophiles may want to "fan" that page while they're there, since that's where we post behind-the-scenes content for several of our current projects.

...and for those of you without Facebook, here are some of the pictures:

Enjoy!
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;136547 said:
    There are more photos on the page linked at the top of the thread, which quickly prompts you to sign into Facebook.
    I know there are more pictures there, but I can look at them without creating an account or logging in. I can see the entire Wallace & Gromit-albums as well.

Maybe some weird thing based on territory, where being in Europe doesn't require you to log in?
  • B A S! B A S! B A S!

I once wrote an email a half year go to BAS when I thought Clint was still working at your place. Stupid wikipedia...

Some of the photos are pretty dark. Could you give a short description to each pic? Who's to see and what he's doing? That would be great. And I "fanned" you some moments ago.^^
  • It seems so dark in the room all the time :P
  • Do light bulbs make too much noise? Maybe you should use candles...
  • Light disturbs the sound waves.
  • Wow! Thank youuuu! :D
    Me no like facebook, but me likes the pictures! Yay! :p

I allready joined Twitter because of you guys. Just post the stuff here :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

Here's the fourth image, which the facebookless haven't been able to see yet. Big spoilers!!! (not really :) )
  • Who is that guy handling the mike(mic?)? I think he was in those videos you guys made to promote the first season of S&M, but I don't think he was ever identified. Is he
    Damian Kastbauer? Do you only hire red-heads with long names? Ha! I kid BAS, but you guys know I love you. (Btw, can I tell you how much I loved the sound of the Home for Child Stars in ep 1 of S&M? Even now when I hear it I want buttered popcorn and to watch an episode of MST3K.)
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    That's Jory Prum of studio.jory, the place we do much of our voice recording.
  • Jake;136685 said:

Here's the fourth image, which the facebookless haven't been able to see yet. Big spoilers!!! (not really :) )
    I'm sure there's something wrong with me, but I see the 4 pictures all right without having a facebook account :confused:

Awesome thread btw!
Add Comment