User Avatar Image

Questions for Dominic Armato!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 22.3K users
If you see a guy with the username "dmnkly" skulking around, it's probably Dominic Armato, (better known as) the voice of Guybrush Threepwood!

If you've got any questions for Dom or just want to say hello, drop 'em here!

Dom answers! Let's take a look... I don't know when this will end, but that's a lot of answered questions so far! Check those to see if your question has already been answered!

690 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do you find yourself randomly quoting MI (or other video games) in public?
    Do you get strange looks when you do this?

Also, probably been asked, but aside from MI, what are your all time favourite video games? Not just adventure games ever, are there any other genres you enjoy?

Also, do the rabid telltale fans scare you yet?
  • Sad thing, playing through SOMI again today... I was quoting the replies to the insults before Guybrush had learned them... oh man... even after all these years, it's like it's embedded into my brain!
  • Where have you been the last few days?
  • hplikelike;137148 said:
    Where have you been the last few days?
    Oez Noez! He has escaped the TTG dungeons! :eek:
  • purple_monkfish;137040 said:
    Sad thing, playing through SOMI again today... I was quoting the replies to the insults before Guybrush had learned them... oh man... even after all these years, it's like it's embedded into my brain!
    How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
  • Demonic , who has the voice behind Murray? I have always wondered about that. I hope you can answer me, because my friend is a big fan of you, and I want to show him your answer to my question. Or else I will be dissaptointed. I love you, Dominic. Please, answer me. I'm a big fan. I just want to say hello, so I can show my friend. Please. I'm a big fan.

I hope you enjoy the voice cast as Guybrush.

PS: Who is the voice of Stan?
  • Quick random and maybe slightly silly questions

1) Do you like any other Piratey things other than the adformentioned Pirate Trilogy?

2) You mentioned Disney earlier on: Do you have a fave Disney film and ride?

3) Coffee or Tea and do you take sugar with that?
  • Zeph;137242 said:
    Demonic , who has the voice behind Murray? I have always wondered about that. I hope you can answer me, because my friend is a big fan of you, and I want to show him your answer to my question. Or else I will be dissaptointed. I love you, Dominic. Please, answer me. I'm a big fan. I just want to say hello, so I can show my friend. Please. I'm a big fan.

I hope you enjoy the voice cast as Guybrush.

PS: Who is the voice of Stan?
    The Voice of Murry is Denny Delk and Stan's is Patrick Pinney.
  • Thanks for answering my question - I appreciate it.
Add Comment