Is It Still That Easy?

That one choice that we all know'll happen: pizza or ice cream? This Episode added more detail to both Kenny and Luke's characters. I don't know what happens if you leave her arm but for those who tried to save her, you know that Kenny goes on a tirade against Clementine. He does this for awhile before he drops talking to you all together for less than half the episode. That certainly didn't make anyone too happy to hear, right? That would maybe swing you more towards Luke than him, right? Well he didn't do the best this episode either. Leaving his post to "feel human" again nearly cost everyone their lives! I really don't know how to feel about either of them now...

How about you all? Is the choice still easy for you?

Comments

• TeamMustache

• This is a hard one I am going to go with the person I know the longest. How happy were you when you reunited with Kenny compared to reuniting with Luke? I like Luke alot and I can't blame him for having some type of sex with Jane, we as humans have desires we want to fulfill.

• edited July 2014

It was never easy for me to begin with but since this choice was mostly Kenny sided, I was hoping this episode would make it harder for us to choose between the two (if pizza vs ice cream is about Luke and Kenny) and it certainly did. I still like both of the characters and I love how they have their strengths as well as some flaws which makes them feel more realistic. Explaining themselves to Clem made me understand them a little better also. If pizza vs ice cream were to occur, it'd be difficult to choose (maybe make two playthroughs?)

• edited July 2014

Before this episode, I was a big Luke fan and firmly in his camp, and I guess I'll still pick him but I'm not really jazzed about him anymore. His stupid, selfish booty call with Jane aside, I expected this episode to really deliver on developing his relationship with Clementine and it didn't at all. I'm wondering why it seemed like he would become an older brother figure to us in the first two episodes but then they really haven't had it go anywhere. Disappointing, and both of them came off badly in this ep, but I have more issues with Kenny overall, so Luke it is.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

TeamBonnie

TeamMike

TeamRebecca'sunnamedchild

TeamNick (I still miss you and you should have gotten a better sendoff)

I don't think I'd save either of them but if I was forced to pick, I'd choose Luke.

• I like team Bonnie :)

dojo32161 posted: »

TeamBonnie TeamMike TeamRebecca'sunnamedchild TeamNick (I still miss you and you should have gotten a better sendoff) I don't think I'd save either of them but if I was forced to pick, I'd choose Luke.

• To be fair, Clementine hadn't seen Kenny for (what was it?) 2-ish years and thought he was dead all that time. With Luke,
    Clem didn't know what happened to him until he came back to try and save the group less than a week later.

This is a hard one I am going to go with the person I know the longest. How happy were you when you reunited with Kenny compared t

• edited July 2014

I've never boated anyone before because it always seemed dumb to me, but at this point I'm on team Bike if I have to pick a team.

If that isn't an option as I assume it won't be, I'll go with Kenny.

• It will be difficult to choose between Kenny or Luke... I will pick Kenny.... I can't believe that I practically killed Sarita.... Luke was screwing around when we needed him though...

• TeamMike

dojo32161 posted: »

TeamBonnie TeamMike TeamRebecca'sunnamedchild TeamNick (I still miss you and you should have gotten a better sendoff) I don't think I'd save either of them but if I was forced to pick, I'd choose Luke.

• I'll pick Jane over either of them any day. Or just ditching what remains of the group.

• I have no clue what I'll do now. Personally, I like both characters, but I can't help but feel that they both have enough personality flaws that prevent them from being able to fully take care of Clementine. I care about Kenny and Luke very much, probably more so than the other characters (except Clem, of course). I'd like them both to live, but when they're around each other, everything just goes to hell.... If I had to pick a team, I'm going with Team Clementine. I do what's best for her. I guess my inner Lee still wants to protect her and for her to live. That's why Season One was so effective... Even now, I care a ton about Clem and her future.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.