User Avatar Image

Voice Recording Snapshots

posted by JaredEJ Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users
Hi everybody—Jared from Bay Area Sound here.

We've uploaded a very small collection of photo snapshots from the TOMI 102 voice recording sessions which you may all access here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Bay-Area-Sound/60739756013

Audiophiles may want to "fan" that page while they're there, since that's where we post behind-the-scenes content for several of our current projects.

...and for those of you without Facebook, here are some of the pictures:

Enjoy!
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not sure if I got this right, but Rob Paulsen might have lend his voice in SMI:SE. Is this true?
  • I would personally pay money out of my own pocket if we could get Patrick Stewart.
  • Will;139565 said:
    I would personally pay money out of my own pocket if we could get Patrick Stewart.
    Try and get a Star Trek TNG game made then! :)
  • Will;139565 said:
    I would personally pay money out of my own pocket if we could get Patrick Stewart.
    All hail King Patrick!
  • Patrick Stewart rocks. In everything he does. Because he's awesome like that.
  • My housemate is working on the same thing as Patrick Stewart this summer. Doubt he'd get to see him much though :p
  • Vitas;138715 said:

I'm not sure if this is the place to suugest but would it ever be possible to get such actors for future Monkey Island games as Paul McGann, Colin Baker or Tom Baker?
    Some how I doubt Tom Baker would do it. However he did play a cool Captain in Black Adder. "You have a Woman's hands. You have a Woman's purse."
  • DontEatRawHagis;140119 said:
    Some how I doubt Tom Baker would do it. However he did play a cool Captain in Black Adder. "You have a Woman's hands. You have a Woman's purse."
    Actually no, lately he's been doing alot of video games like Little Britain the game, Destiny of the Doctors, Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior, MediEvil: Resurrection, Sudeki, Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Earth and heaps more :D
  • Vitas;140162 said:
    Actually no, lately he's been doing alot of video games like Little Britain the game, Destiny of the Doctors, Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior, MediEvil: Resurrection, Sudeki, Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Earth and heaps more :D
    Credit crunch, eh? :)
  • Gryffalio;140186 said:
    Credit crunch, eh? :)
    Not sure but since he's doing voice acting, shouldn't be hard for him to get in.

He could play a red coat who under the orders of the queen, to commondere an island under british law for a base of operations (nothing like Casaba) :D
Add Comment