Who Would You Be In The Zombie Apocalypse?

would you be a kind caring person he helps eveyone they can, a survivalist, a bandit, etc.?

I have no idea what I would be, I think it depends on who im with, i can be influenced easily

Comments

• I would more than likely be the guy that dies trying to save everyone since I'm way too soft to leave anyone behind.

• I think it'll depend on who I am with too. But I won't do everything that person does.

• So like lets say it was the forest scavengers attacking Christa and Clem, if you were with the scavengers would you help take their stuff and kidnap Clem? I probably would have, cause that group would be my best chance

I think it'll depend on who I am with too. But I won't do everything that person does.

• Plan ahead.. stock up on weapons.. establish who my friends are.. after that I will be very careful and suspicious of people I come across.

• I'd probably be like Sarah and won't be able to handle anything.

• I would trust no one except my friends and family and try to make it out alive by all means.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd be walker #573

But if I live, I couldn't leave anyone to die. Or maybe I could.

• I'd be Nick 2.0. I have a similar family history to him, and assuming I stay with my family or they don't all die off, I'd be a Nick 2.0. Else, I'd be dead probably.

• I'd probably take their stuff, but not kidnap Clem (what the hell dude!?). As a matter of fact, if I saw a little kid, I would try to talk my group down and not go along with taking their stuff. But chances of that are low as hell so I guess I'd have no choice. I'd feel bad about it that's for sure, but in times like that you have to look out for yourself.

Kennysucks posted: »

So like lets say it was the forest scavengers attacking Christa and Clem, if you were with the scavengers would you help take their stuff and kidnap Clem? I probably would have, cause that group would be my best chance

• I would like to be like Molly, but I'd end up being like Sarah and "cease to function"

• I'd be the Carlos of the group. Not the direct leader but quite influential in the group. Even though it's bad, if any close friends or family survived, I'd most likely be a bit over-protective with them. I'd also be wary of strangers.

But give it 48 hours and I'd most likely be zombie food.

• I only say the kidnap part cause im 99% sure thats what they were doing, Winston keeps trying to drag her back to his group and theres a non canon death scene where he brings Clem back to his group and Victor says "forget the girl, we gotta go, finish her" and Winston says "gladly" then he reveals that he had a gun the whole time when he pulls it out and shoots her

I'd probably take their stuff, but not kidnap Clem (what the hell dude!?). As a matter of fact, if I saw a little kid, I would try

• If I didn't end up dead I'd probably be the survivalist because I'm too selfish to put others lives before mine, and I couldn't handle seeing people get hurt because of me if I was a bandit.

• Everyone who touches you ends up dead? :P

Cazabubu posted: »

I'd be clementine's hat

• I'd be clementine's hat

• .> fine then i'd be Jane's jeans...a sweet ass like that cant get anyone killed.

Everyone who touches you ends up dead? :P

• Never said that was a problem... We need someone to place a curse of vengeance on someone who threatens the Goddess Clementine and her hat, after all.

.> fine then i'd be Jane's jeans...a sweet ass like that cant get anyone killed.

• I'd probably be Mike. Helping out the group and making weird, yet funny jokes.

• Alt text

I like you.

• I like you.

Never said that was a problem... We need someone to place a curse of vengeance on someone who threatens the Goddess Clementine and her hat, after all.

• i see the picture you uploaded in the feed but i cannot see it here for some reason...anyways i totally love you now..

I like you.

• edited July 2014

I'd be Kenny

• I would be the Nick of the group.

I don't mean i would fade into the background, i would end up very depressed, but would still be a good guy.

• I'd be myself, I don't wanna lose one of the only things I would have. But I would be nice to everyone and try to save people, I'd try to learn stuff, like how to treat wounds so that I can help more :p if I feel like I become a heavy burden upon other survivors, then I'll just survive alone, I'll use Jane's survival tips to my advantage xd

• edited July 2014

Lone survivor. I'm not strong as Molly so I don't know which character fits.

in real life, I've seen how easily people can go crazy when things are just slightly messy, that's human nature.

I don't wanna be with anyone when apocapylse hits us.

• Assuming I wouldn't cease to function (which I most likely would), I'd be some sort of Ben in the sense that I don't really have any particular skills. I'm also a bit too trusting and I can't bring myself to leave anyone behind.

So yeah, I'd be the kind of guy who dies within the first few days/hours/minutes XD

• lol this ^ me

I would like to be like Molly, but I'd end up being like Sarah and "cease to function"

• Wait What the hell? When? I haven't seen that!

Kennysucks posted: »

I only say the kidnap part cause im 99% sure thats what they were doing, Winston keeps trying to drag her back to his group and th

• edited July 2014

Being completely honest I would probably be Sarah

• ....I feel so loved...

i see the picture you uploaded in the feed but i cannot see it here for some reason...anyways i totally love you now..

• To be honest I'd probably be a mix of Sarah and Ben. So if theres ever an apocalypse, your better off just leaving me XD.

• edited July 2014

I would look out for those I think deserve it. That's all. But I would not give up on them unless I thought unlikely that I would live. I don't give my life for other people, but I will RISK it for someone whom I think deserves it.

I'd probably try to find a group early on with people I trust and stick with them. I wouldn't really be able to warm up to people as easily in an apocalyptic situation like that, I'd be paranoid everyone was a bad person. I most certainly wouldn't die like Matthew.

So, to sum it up, probably a kind person. I wouldn't blatantly sacrifice my own life for someone else's, but I wouldn't just leave someone if I thought I could handle the situation. I also wouldn't be a bandit unless some really serious shit happened to change me, because though I like breaking rules, I do not like harming others without justification.

Side note : I see a lot of people talking about how useless they would be. I wouldn't be. I refuse to just give up on life, ever, and I am smart, resourceful and quick on my feet. I also do not have any debilitating fears(I don't freeze up or 'cease to function' when I'm afraid).

• I'll be kind, but pragmatic person. I'll look out for everyone, but I will trust only someone I'll know for a long time.

• ^ Nick bros for life!

Gary-Oak posted: »

I would be the Nick of the group. I don't mean i would fade into the background, i would end up very depressed, but would still be a good guy.

• A bandit, because fuck others.

• Yeah, this would probably be me as well.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I would be the Nick of the group. I don't mean i would fade into the background, i would end up very depressed, but would still be a good guy.

• I honestly don't know. I'm capable of bring pragmatic, but I'm not pragmatic at heart. I can make difficult decisions, but they tend to eat away at me.

I definitely wouldn't be a leader; which is kind of funny seeing as I'm an Eagle Scout and all. I'm just not made for it. I'd probably join a small group and try to balance out the leader or give him/her advice when necessary.

• I think I would be the one who lives in solitary, but knows how to protect themselves, like Chuck. But if I did find a group I trusted I would probably go with them but not care if anything happened.

• Not ashamed to admit I'd be Ben. Fearful and confused, until my breaking point is reached and I flip.

• Ah, yes. Who can forget the great words of the bandit prophet. "FUCK YOU. (Blows out brains) FUCK, YOU. FUCK YOU. (Fires again) XD

MeMeLord posted: »

A bandit, because fuck others.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.