User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.6K users
I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!
437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Im using it for my wallpaper but my setup only supports a 1280X1024.
  • DontEatRawHagis;140118 said:
    Im using it for my wallpaper but my setup only supports a 1280X1024.
    here
    Duate;132441 said:
    dunno if it's been posted, but here's a 1280x1024 version of that wallpaper, for those of us without widescreens

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/RamenThief/monkeywallpaper_1280x1024.jpg
  • Just got my button in the mail. It's awesome - thanks for it and the postcard bit.

I noticed all the signatures - I'm having trouble reading them though! Is there any way I could find this out? (By the way this is really awesome. Verily.)
  • PariahKing;140370 said:
    Just got my button in the mail. It's awesome - thanks for it and the postcard bit.

I noticed all the signatures - I'm having trouble reading them though! Is there any way I could find this out? (By the way this is really awesome. Verily.)
    Hah, just got mine as well! :D
    Mine is of Le Marquis De Singe, or the "What's His Theory?" button. Which did you get?
  • PariahKing;140370 said:
    Just got my button in the mail. It's awesome - thanks for it and the postcard bit.
    I must have missed the memo. When did Telltale start sending out buttons? Was this part of a contest? I thought that I had this forum covered like butter on bread...

EDIT: I see now. It was a Twitter contest. I don't know how I missed that. These Private Pirate threads are massive. I wish that Telltale would print up more buttons in time for Comic-Con. ;)
  • HoppyDragon;140396 said:
    Hah, just got mine as well! :D
    Mine is of Le Marquis De Singe, or the "What's His Theory?" button. Which did you get?
    I also got Le Marquis De Singe.

Want to trade?
  • PariahKing;140523 said:
    I also got Le Marquis De Singe.

Want to trade?
    Dude, of course. These are going to be hot like pogs.
  • User Avatar Image
    Lindsay Telltale Alumni
    I see a strong possibility of more delicious buttons in the near (July 22-July 26) future. ;)
  • Lindsay;140572 said:
    I see a strong possibility of more delicious buttons in the near (July 22-July 26) future. ;)
    That would be San Diego Comic-Con, of course. :rolleyes:
  • Yeah this is a nice wallpaper... I keep switching from Tales of Monkey Island wallpaper to Final Fantasy IV wallpaper and back and forth....but for now i'm definitely using Tales of Monkey Island's wallpaper since its coming out soon! I love the MI series so much!
Add Comment