User Avatar Image

Q&A With the Team

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 38.2K users
Welcome to the secret forum! As a thank you for pre-ordering, we've created this little backstage area where you can hang out with the development team, keep an eye on the development of Tales of Monkey Island, and hopefully get your hands on things before we go wide with them to the public.

First off, though, let's start a Q&A thread!

Any questions you've got for the development team, ask 'em here!
We'll try to dogpile this thread with high quality facts and higher quality lies conversation!
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Who is the biggest jerk on the team?

...this should be interesting...
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    OCKi;140718 said:
    Question regarding the ToMI DVD release:

Are you guys planning on tailoring the different episodes together to one whole game so we can play the episodes back2back MI style from start to the end credits, or will it be separate episodes selectable at the main menu like S&M?
    I don't think anything's been decided, but this is a good idea.
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    plrichard;140776 said:
    Who is the biggest jerk on the team?

...this should be interesting...
    Everyone's pretty cool, but we had this intern a while back that was a real pain in the ass.
  • seanvanaman;140830 said:
    Thank you! You've all been saying that it is a continuing story anyways. And with the chapters intertwined, it would be awesome to get the feeling you're playing this single epic non-stop 15-20hr adventuregame (like the previous ones)! ;)
  • OCKi;140718 said:

Are you guys planning on tailoring the different episodes together to one whole game so we can play the episodes back2back MI style from start to the end credits, or will it be separate episodes selectable at the main menu like S&M?

(Sorry if question has already been answered)
    yes yes yes yes pleaaaaase do this
  • ^ Do it. Just, do it. Please. :D
  • OCKi;140718 said:

Are you guys planning on tailoring the different episodes together to one whole game so we can play the episodes back2back MI style from start to the end credits
    I would love that. Please do this.
    Do you know how many hot chicks you guys would get if you did this? Millions. (Okay that was a lie, but it would be AMAZING.)
    Ideally, you'd have the option to choose an individual episode, or to "Play all," like on a TV show DVD, except with intermediate credits removed :)
  • It would be wonderful to play them all back to back. :) (and was the intern thing a referance to Strong Bad?)
Add Comment