User Avatar Image

Sbemail 201... WHEN?

posted by dimomarg on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
when is the sbemail 201 coming out? I am tired of waiting
74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    The Chapmans did just come off of 5 games, email 200, halloween/decemberween, and DVD 6. It's not that surprising that things are slow at the moment.
  • Jake;111678 said:
    The Chapmans did just come off of 5 games, email 200, halloween/decemberween, and DVD 6. It's not that surprising that things are slow at the moment.
    A month slow?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    If I could get away with taking a month off after that, I would!
  • I guess you guys are new to the site. They've been taking breaks every winter and summer for a while, and if I recall correctly, they usually take a month or more.

    I'm sorry if that first sentence came off as snobbish. It wasn't my intention.
  • Shwoo;111722 said:
    They've been taking breaks every winter and summer for a while, and if I recall correctly, they usually take a month or more.
    A bit like the breaks between seasons in a television show series, but shorter. I've been making a big deal on this thread, but I really don't mind if they take a few breaks now and then, as long as they come back with good new 'toons after their siesta.
  • Jake, I've thought of a way to get us to shut up. In their correspondence and communication with (and visits to) Telltale toward and after the end of SBCG4AP development, did the Brothers Chaps generally behave in a way that contradicts the current fandom theory that, and I paraphrase, 'THEYRE ENDING THE SITE FOREVER :eek::eek::eek:'?
  • BiggerJ;111746 said:
    'THEYRE ENDING THE SITE FOREVER :eek::eek::eek:'?
    I hardly believe that they're done with the site. How could they end the glory of h*r with " Death-Defying Decemberween"? Although this was a great 'toon, and it made me laugh a few times, I find it hard to believe that they would go out with "Brown sweater. It's like you read my mind."
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    BiggerJ;111746 said:
    Jake, I've thought of a way to get us to shut up. In their correspondence and communication with (and visits to) Telltale toward and after the end of SBCG4AP development, did the Brothers Chaps generally behave in a way that contradicts the current fandom theory that, and I paraphrase, 'THEYRE ENDING THE SITE FOREVER :eek::eek::eek:'?
    They told me that if BiggerJ asks, I was to say that the site has been closed all along and he dreamed it all.

    I have no idea what the Chaps are up to. Aside from the work on the games, and the few times we did collaborations for videos (Behind the Bad, Baddest of the Bands trailer, etc), I haven't really talked to them much, and never really about the site. I intended to ask them what the deal with "wear a bikini" was when we were working on the games, but I completely forgot.

    So in conclusion, I have no idea, but I imagine they're just taking a break.



    :eek::eek::eek:
  • Attention everyone! Sbemails are back, hremails are done!
  • He is correct! They have returned!!!
Add Comment