User Avatar Image

Monkey Island on PS3?

posted by Marscaleb on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
I for one would like to see this game on the PS3.
I would like it on the PS3 more than I would for the PC or Wii.

But I am just one voice. What about the others here?
99 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Where is the "I don't care about the PS3" option? I'd buy it if it was on the Wii or PC or XBox 360.
  • They'd only put it on the PSN (PS3 Network) if it was guranteed to sell well, Sony charge more from teams to host games on the PSN compared to Nintendo and Microsoft, which is why most games arn't on the PSN or arrive at a later date once they have prooved sales on the Wii or 360.
  • What about "I would definitely buy for either Wii or PC, but I don't like PS3" one?
  • Gryffalio;142850 said:
    What about "I would definitely buy for either Wii or PC, but I don't like PS3" one?
    lol, I'd agree to that
  • Gryffalio;142850 said:
    What about "I would definitely buy for either Wii or PC, but I don't like PS3" one?
    I agree too.
  • Where is the "just release it in physical format option" :P

Meh I voted for just play it on the pc, I wouldn't mind the Wii either as imo it's the perfect console for a point/click adventure game.
  • Well, I'm getting it for PC, but if the international releases go for PS3, I'm totally re-buying it. (Okay, if the international release gets a proper translation, but is released for PC only, I'm totally re-buying it anyway.)
  • As far as I'm concerned, as many platforms as they get get this out on is a good thing, but if they have to restrict themselves, I can live without them bringing it out on PS3, of course.
  • PC is my chosen format for both games... But I want it released on as many platforms as possible so it can make some money so they make more games.
  • Marscaleb;142803 said:
    I for one would like to see this game on the PS3.
    I would like it on the PS3 more than I would for the PC or Wii.
    Blasphemy! Glad Telltale (and LucasArts) at least serves us PC gamers - who btw built them up - with the adventure games. Console gaming... never!
Add Comment