User Avatar Image

The adventure begins... at E3!

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 7.9K users
This week, several members of our team will be at E3 showing off Tales of Monkey Island, giving interviews, and subsisting on candy bars from the vending machine when the lunch lines turn out to be too long having a grand old time. And as a Tales of Monkey Island preorderer, we're going to let you in on the joys of being at E3 -- just like you were here with us!

Not sure what the web access will be like at the show, but we'll try to check in each day and let you guys know how it's going and where to look for Tales of Monkey Island coverage. I'll kick it off by saying that after a mostly uneventful flight, I arrived in LA and checked in to the hotel to find six boxes of Tales of Monkey Island buttons waiting for me. And that's only half the stash! The rest will be arriving tomorrow. We'll be handing them out at the show - hopefully in an amusing fashion. Watch later this week for pictures. 'Til then, here's a shot of the buttons, to tide you over...

image

I'm off to find some lunch (fully recognizing that this could be my last real meal for a week), then heading to the convention center to get our booth set up. First interview's tonight, with Adventure Gamers, then the show officially opens tomorrow!
249 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Planeforger;140337 said:
    ...and monkies...labotomising Threepwood! Finally!
    I figure that they're planning to full-on Clockwork Orange him. :p
  • Woo TomI just leaked online

    no wait

    thats .. to do with leighton meester

    nm
  • hmmm...TomI..hmmm...finaly...Monkeys!!
  • HOLY COW! Those buttons are awesome. I have to agree. You should reward us preorderers with something like that. If I'm behind, sorry... just preordered yesterday...
  • NOT PUTTING ME IN THE GAME? FOOLISH MORTALS! Someday I will ROLL through the gates of heck with your head all upon pikes! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Sorry, Murray insisted on stealing the keyboard... he bit me... ow... :(
  • thatdude98;143473 said:
    NOT PUTTING ME IN THE GAME? FOOLISH MORTALS! Someday I will ROLL through the gates of heck with your head all upon pikes! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Sorry, Murray insisted on stealing the keyboard... he bit me... ow... :(
    How can he type with boxing gloves on ?
  • thatdude98;143471 said:
    HOLY COW! Those buttons are awesome. I have to agree. You should reward us preorderers with something like that. If I'm behind, sorry... just preordered yesterday...
    Welcome to the cool club. :D
  • LuigiHann;143490 said:
    How can he type with boxing gloves on ?
    I think he said something about a skeleton arm...? Yeah, I remember now... his exact words were, "Hey! I CAN use the skeleton arm with that!" :eek:
  • Mromson;143717 said:
    Welcome to the cool club. :D
    Yay! I'm not an extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out! I'm a cool extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out!
  • thatdude98;144837 said:
    Yay! I'm not an extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out! I'm a cool extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out!
    Is there any other kind?
Add Comment