User Avatar Image

Stuff I have laying around

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 12.9K users
I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!
437 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Matt H;144694 said:
    It looks like the bug is back, but it has gotten much worse.
    Congratulations. This picture literally almost killed me.

My stomach came so close to rupturing from the laughter.
  • Matt H;144694 said:
    It looks like the bug is back, but it has gotten much worse.
    Please, keep that bug in as an option. XD
  • This new LeChuck is awesome.
  • telltale+buttons to preorderers=awesomeness
    buttons+TMI= awesomeness.

BUTTONS!
  • Why does Guybrush's coat look different in that mustache pic? The pattern on the blue fabric is gone and the gold trim on the cuffs is simpler.
  • it was probably taken in the stage where they were still building the character models
  • Mysterysheep;139969 said:
    That looks fantastic! Really stylish. Plus a copy of Punch-Out!! for Wii adds to the overall quality of that photo..;)
    yea, exactly What did you take a picture of? turn the flash off and get a real screen shot haha:D
  • ATMachine;144804 said:
    Why does Guybrush's coat look different in that mustache pic? The pattern on the blue fabric is gone and the gold trim on the cuffs is simpler.
    Mustache people can't wear the same coats as regular people
  • Silverwolfpet;143255 said:
    I hope the Team doesn't mind... I had some fun with the blurry picture... I tryed to unblur it (deblur or whatever). :p

Because it may be a spoiler, I'll just attach a link below for those who want to try and figure out what's the island's name. Maybe we should have a contest with that. :D

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1054/pictureres1.jpg
    Melêe Island?
  • Emily;142209 said:
    Wow, that seller ripperx has sold at least two full sets of buttons already and has a third up for auction now. I'm not really surprised but I'm kind of sad to see this. We handed out every last button at E3 -- we didn't even have extras to bring back for people on the Tales of MI team. It's sad to me that someone took that many buttons, which could have been handed out to other fans or mailed to people on our forums, so he could turn around and sell them for crazy prices on eBay. :(
    I told you that STAN was workin' about it... :( :mad:
Add Comment