No sound from chapter 3

edited July 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

When I try to launch the third chapter I cannot ear any sound! In the pause menu, however, I can ear everything!
What happened?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? Also, Chapter 3 of which Episode? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• PC, Telltale Games version.
    Episode 3, from the very first moment...

Thank you very much!

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?

My apologies, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

Batvins posted: »

PC, Telltale Games version. Episode 3, from the very first moment... Thank you very much!

• I'm having the same problem

Support tool link:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ksyl34

• Fixed it.

Go to the data folder: Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/SyncFs/Data
    Delete the episode 3 data and patch data then redownload ingame.

Thank you for posting how you were able to resolve the issue. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

Fangs posted: »

Fixed it. Go to the data folder: Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/SyncFs/Data Delete the episode 3 data and patch data then redownload ingame.

This discussion has been closed.