User Avatar Image

Q&A With the Team

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 40.5K users
Welcome to the secret forum! As a thank you for pre-ordering, we've created this little backstage area where you can hang out with the development team, keep an eye on the development of Tales of Monkey Island, and hopefully get your hands on things before we go wide with them to the public.

First off, though, let's start a Q&A thread!

Any questions you've got for the development team, ask 'em here!
We'll try to dogpile this thread with high quality facts and higher quality lies conversation!
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ps. a question: what happened to charity james? why was she cast instead of alexandra in efmi?
  • User Avatar Image
    EricP Telltale Staff
    Silverwolfpet;145429 said:
    Question for the team: Is Elaine's lipsync fixed? I'm refering to the game's intro, the line "And now we're going to die, again. Heh, wonderful!"
    Yeah, that was fixed a couple days before the gameplay video released. Sadly, the footage had already been captured. :/
  • Slanzinger;146378 said:
    Further offtopic - homepage says "1 DAYS LEFT!"
    ...Fail? ^_^
    They fixed it.
  • EricP;146533 said:
    Yeah, that was fixed a couple days before the gameplay video released. Sadly, the footage had already been captured. :/
    It's so funny how people blow EVERYTHING out of proportion so quickly.

    So are you guys still tweaking the game today; or as you said before "even down to the last minute"? Or are you basically taking a big rest before the big day hits?
  • User Avatar Image
    Dave Grossman Telltale Alumni
    Secret Fawful;146662 said:

    So are you guys still tweaking the game today; or as you said before "even down to the last minute"? Or are you basically taking a big rest before the big day hits?
    No rest: TESTING! You just can't have too much testing.
  • Dave Grossman;146722 said:
    No rest: TESTING! You just can't have too much testing.
    Good luck guys :)
    Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • So, finally, what's the time the game is coming out? It's important for my health to know it.
  • pnkthrepwood;146736 said:
    So, finally, what's the time the game is coming out? It's important for my health to know it.
    Hehe :) I just pre-ordered, I'm excited to know as well!
  • Yay! It's the 7th now!

    too bad I live in New Zealand.... roll on the 8th! :)
  • Arrrrggg.. soo tired.. been waking up every two hours to check if the download is ready... The picture is there now (in the "my games" section), but still no link.

    I'll go sit in the corner and cry for an hour, then try again.. SOOOO CLOSE!

    *yawn*
Add Comment