User Avatar Image

Q&A With the Team

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 40.4K users
Welcome to the secret forum! As a thank you for pre-ordering, we've created this little backstage area where you can hang out with the development team, keep an eye on the development of Tales of Monkey Island, and hopefully get your hands on things before we go wide with them to the public.

First off, though, let's start a Q&A thread!

Any questions you've got for the development team, ask 'em here!
We'll try to dogpile this thread with high quality facts and higher quality lies conversation!
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • iamthesalami;146753 said:
    Arrrrggg.. soo tired.. been waking up every two hours to check if the download is ready... The picture is there now (in the "my games" section), but still no link.

I'll go sit in the corner and cry for an hour, then try again.. SOOOO CLOSE!

*yawn*
    It's still the 6th in the US I think... go have a sleep and come back in about 20 hours :)
  • The longer you sleep the better the chance the download will be there when you get up. :)

I'm about to go insane counting down the hours. Maybe I should take a sleeping pill and just sleep all the way through the next 24 hours. :eek:
  • Still an hour till midnight here in Norway, and we're CET.
  • Secret Fawful;146768 said:
    Maybe I should take a sleeping pill and just sleep all the way through the next 24 hours.
    That's what Michael Jackson said. Just take a breath, and try to think about something else for the next 24 hours.

I am listening to my newly arrived Thriller 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition album, and watching Sliders episodes on Hulu (not at the same time).
  • Lorith;146771 said:
    Still an hour till midnight here in Norway, and we're CET.
    yup, sadly doesn't mean we can play it then though :(
  • Hello to everyone, i've also preordered the game a few minutes ago. It's almost midnight here in Spain too, but i guess we europeans must wait till tomorrow's midday ;)
  • Lenar Hoyt;146783 said:
    Hello to everyone, i've also preordered the game a few minutes ago. It's almost midnight here in Spain too, but i guess we europeans must wait till tomorrow's midday ;)
    Well hopefully it will be available in the midnight in USA so here (Finland) it should be around 07 in the morning.
  • Alright cool, gonna set my alarm clock, start the d/l and get back to sleep...
  • Timba;146799 said:
    Well hopefully it will be available in the midnight in USA so here (Finland) it should be around 07 in the morning.
    Hi Timba, some posts before, somebody said that they usually release the games in daytime (USA Time), so i guess i'll take a little longer :-/
  • the release is normally somewhere between 9 and 12 in the morning USA Pacific Time
    So we will have to wait till the evening
Add Comment