User Avatar Image

Questions for Dominic Armato!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 21.1K users
If you see a guy with the username "dmnkly" skulking around, it's probably Dominic Armato, (better known as) the voice of Guybrush Threepwood!

If you've got any questions for Dom or just want to say hello, drop 'em here!

Dom answers! Let's take a look... I don't know when this will end, but that's a lot of answered questions so far! Check those to see if your question has already been answered!

690 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey, wait a second… these are no GPS-directions by Dominic! It sounds like… dancing lessons!
  • hmmm...... Should I ask a question. I shall!!!!

Which of the episodes/previous games are have been the most fun to do?
  • leo-the-red;146801 said:
    hmmm...... Should I ask a question. I shall!!!!

Which of the episodes are have been the most fun to do?
    Isn't that question like a few months too early?

np: Evil Nine - Feed On You (They Live!)
  • Leak;146821 said:
    Isn't that question like a few months too early?

np: Evil Nine - Feed On You (They Live!)
    Well they'll have done a couple already and it includes CMI, EFMI and SMISE
  • ninpou90;146271 said:
    Wow. I never knew that all I want in life is a Guybrush Threepwood voice for GPS. But now I do.
    +1

I even feel uncomfortable knowing I haven't got this yet.
  • Im glad they got you back to do the voice of guybrush. It wouldnt be the same without you.

Do you know if Murray will return in this one? I hope the voive acter for him does it.

I think your best line is from MI3, not sure if i got this right. "Hey this quicksand is sucking all the cool stuff out of my pants... Now THERES an odd sensation.." xD
  • Dominic, a long time ago (back in the mIRC days) you recorded a birthday message for my younger brother as Guybrush. I just wanted to let you know how much that meant to him, and how cool it was for all of us. Thanks again! So happy you're back!
  • great to have you on board again man, you ARE Guybrush!

but i'm sad that Earl Boen is not doing LeChuck :(
  • Tolkoto;147178 said:
    Dominic, a long time ago (back in the mIRC days) you recorded a birthday message for my younger brother as Guybrush. I just wanted to let you know how much that meant to him, and how cool it was for all of us. Thanks again! So happy you're back!
    That must have been so EPIC. I wish that had happened to me...
  • Super Bosco;147216 said:
    That must have been so EPIC. I wish that had happened to me...
    I can't lie, it was pretty awesome.
Add Comment