The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just surround myself with people who like me for who I am, and then all of a sudden the people who don't like me don't mean anything anymore.

I used to be that way too. But I got over it. :,). Girl I'm happy for you! BUT HOW?! TELL ME YOUR WAYS!

• So much for going to sleep.

I used to be that way too. But I got over it. :,). Girl I'm happy for you! BUT HOW?! TELL ME YOUR WAYS!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

That's great advice, we like you for who you are.

I just surround myself with people who like me for who I am, and then all of a sudden the people who don't like me don't mean anything anymore.

• edited August 2014

:,) thanks . <3. I'm so happy for you. ;_;

Write a book with that line in it. F*CK THE HATERS!

I just surround myself with people who like me for who I am, and then all of a sudden the people who don't like me don't mean anything anymore.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

If we're being specific, totally.

If we're thinking outside the box, either one makes sense.

What does it take for a person to get up and say "Enough!?

It takes strenght, will-power, determination, and resolve.

You will not overcome your fears if you don't have the will.

AWESOMEO posted: »

So it's insecurity rather than will power.

• I'm glad WtW. :D

• So will power doesn't come into play unless you are insecure, if anything.

Some people can't control it though, it can be called a disability in some cases, will power won't stop someone from finding something offensive and be offended from it, but you don't have to be afraid of rejection to get hurt from dislikes, you just need to be insecure and in a bad mental state.

SaltLick305 posted: »

If we're being specific, totally. If we're thinking outside the box, either one makes sense. What does it take for a person

edited August 2014

I agree there. Will-power won't affect how someone reacts to a certain event or situation, but it will affect how that same person deals with it from there on. Being strong-willed mainly consists of taking hits from life and having the mental stability to get up and keep going. You can be annoyed by downvotes at first, but if you're strong-willed you won't let that stop you from posting and interacting with others.

Ah, I'm just talking about people with insecurity problems, though. It wouldn't be fair to criticize those who can't control it. Either way, most of the people you see here are just REALLY afraid of rejection. They will tell you themselves.

So will power doesn't come into play unless you are insecure, if anything. Some people can't control it though, it can be calle

• I have a certain level of insecurity, and shit like that never brings me down.

I agree there. Will-power won't affect how someone reacts to a certain event or situation, but it will affect how that same person

• Ok so I finally caught up to issue #129 in the comics. It ended with jailed Negan saying that Rick and the group were monsters. I just have a question. Has issue #130 been released? And if not, how do people know about the scene with the walkers "talking" and how do they know about Maggie's baby?

Sorry to ask so much it's just I couldn't access the issue everyone was talking about.

• I'm glad you can say that. I guess some people are just really sensitive and have been through a lot. I mean, for all we know some of these users could be victims of pedophilia.

It's really sad people dedicate their life to trolling, though.

What exactly are you insecure of? If you don't mind me asking. You can even PM if you want. I like getting to know people a bit better.

I have a certain level of insecurity, and shit like that never brings me down.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Wtf Louisville.... smh......

• Well then shit I can't get it yet ;-;

Yea it's out.

edited August 2014

I have nothing to hide, no need for a PM.

I guess I'm insecure of myself in general, everything that has to do about me, because no one ever told me what my worth was, that is until I came here, where people actually hold affection to each other.

Especially one person.

I'm glad you can say that. I guess some people are just really sensitive and have been through a lot. I mean, for all we know some

• Your hand is HUGE!

edited August 2014

Good. Just in case it was some personal business.

To be honest, I've never had to deal with insecurity. However, this place has helped me a lot in other aspects and I've gotten extremely close to a couple of people. As a matter of fact, I just found out me and someone lived 20 minutes away all this time and now I feel completely different about that person. This place can help.

I won't ask who that is. If you feel comfortable saying, great. I don't want to go banging into your personal life. It's not like you trust me that much. Hopefully you will later on.

I have nothing to hide, no need for a PM. I guess I'm insecure of myself in general, everything that has to do about me, becaus

edited August 2014

Maggie and her baby were shown on the website in a future cover, but the issue is already out anyway.

• Are you a titan?

• That's because its right in front of the cammera XD Well now that you mention it.... my hands are kinda big

Your hand is HUGE!

• Lol

Are you a titan?

• What does your shirt say?

That's because its right in front of the cammera XD Well now that you mention it.... my hands are kinda big

edited August 2014

You mean DLB? I know you're from the same area or something.

Nah I trust you, but I still won't talk about it, it's just that I deeply care for that person, that person probably made me happier than any person ever did my whole life.

Good. Just in case it was some personal business. To be honest, I've never had to deal with insecurity. However, this place has

• Yeah, I found it. Pretty weird.

Maggie and her baby were shown on the website in a future cover, but the issue is already out anyway.

• Seven more pages since yesterday... Wow nice progress, road to 1,000 pages XD

• If I were a titan, I'd eat people like I eat gummy bears- bite the head off first, and then feel like the horrible fucking monster that I really am.

Are you a titan?

• Good night guys! I know I was barely here, but that was because I read 79 issues of the Walking Dead comics today XD

Anyways lol see you guys tomorrow.

• The baby? What's weird? xD

ComingSoon posted: »

Yeah, I found it. Pretty weird.

• It says "Read." It was hotter than hell that day so I asked my mom where the cut offs were and she gave me this xD

What does your shirt say?

edited August 2014

Yep. It turned out we lived like 15 minutes away all this time. Life is full of surprises, huh?

Thanks. I'm not the nicest or friendliest but I consider myself trustworthy. Thanks again for saying that anyway. If you ever need a savvy guy to talk to just give me a call, literally. I'm glad you met that person then. Seens like I'm not the only one who's gotten attached to some people here.

You mean DLB? I know you're from the same area or something. Nah I trust you, but I still won't talk about it, it's just that I deeply care for that person, that person probably made me happier than any person ever did my whole life.

• It says "Read." It was hotter than hell that day so I asked my mom (Works at school library)where the cut offs were and she gave me this xD

What does your shirt say?

• Fuck yeah, 1k will be an enormous fucking celebration.

AGentlman posted: »

Seven more pages since yesterday... Wow nice progress, road to 1,000 pages XD

• do u even read bro

It says "Read." It was hotter than hell that day so I asked my mom (Works at school library)where the cut offs were and she gave me this xD

• Night

Good night guys! I know I was barely here, but that was because I read 79 issues of the Walking Dead comics today XD Anyways lol see you guys tomorrow.

• The walkers "speaking" was weird to me.

I'm also probably thinking of All Out War lol. I read about 80 of these in one day XD

The baby? What's weird? xD

• Wat.

• Take Care.

Good night guys! I know I was barely here, but that was because I read 79 issues of the Walking Dead comics today XD Anyways lol see you guys tomorrow.

• Good night, and keep reading dem comics!

• No XD I don't even think my mom does

do u even read bro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.