User Avatar Image

Q&A With the Team

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 38.2K users
Welcome to the secret forum! As a thank you for pre-ordering, we've created this little backstage area where you can hang out with the development team, keep an eye on the development of Tales of Monkey Island, and hopefully get your hands on things before we go wide with them to the public.

First off, though, let's start a Q&A thread!

Any questions you've got for the development team, ask 'em here!
We'll try to dogpile this thread with high quality facts and higher quality lies conversation!
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • MurrayTheSkull;147451 said:
    Question of utmost importance: Why do I have to be at work on the release day of a game Ive wanted for a whole lot of years? Surely there should be a new bank holiday for the occasion?
    Wait, did you just cough? Perhaps you are coming down with something and should call in sick?;)
  • Any idea what time the game will be realeased in europe????To be more specific Greece here...or should i say Mighty Greece...???:P
  • I hope you all realise that naming the release date for something so long waited could always be a ploy used against us to keep us busy while they slip quietly away from us in the other direction... you know the old saying... throw the dogs some sleep drug boiled meat and watch them sleep...

well it SHOULD be the saying...
  • I assume i can download it in Germany, when it is released in the Statest, or am i wrong?
    Uuhhh, that would be great, because i'm back from work then!
    Oh, i missed Guybrush!
  • Costa Rica here!
    :)

I'm waiting too.. hope it comes out before sleep takes over.. :P
  • I was looking foward to playing Monkey Island all day tommorow but I just got a call and now have to work tommorow. Hopefully it will be up before I have to go to bed or I am going to have to wait until tommorow afternoon until I can play it and that is in 24 hrs time.
  • Again, I'm just a fellow fan, but when the game is available for download it will be available for everyone everywhere. Telltale is, after all, an equal opportunity seller.

Here's a link to a more official type thread.
  • MurrayTheSkull;147451 said:
    Question of utmost importance: Why do I have to be at work on the release day of a game Ive wanted for a whole lot of years? Surely there should be a new bank holiday for the occasion?
    Yeah! Why should I have to work tomorrow?! I vote we all take the day off. Admittedly, there will be no one at work to actually launch the game, but I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind waiting another day.
  • so when is this game going to be downloadable, I'm from the UK, and its now 9.30am, I have to go out at 12.30 ish, so I really want to know if it will be in the next 3 hours or not?
  • Germany´s waitin´, too ;)
Add Comment