User Avatar Image

Q&A With the Team

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 40.3K users
Welcome to the secret forum! As a thank you for pre-ordering, we've created this little backstage area where you can hang out with the development team, keep an eye on the development of Tales of Monkey Island, and hopefully get your hands on things before we go wide with them to the public.

First off, though, let's start a Q&A thread!

Any questions you've got for the development team, ask 'em here!
We'll try to dogpile this thread with high quality facts and higher quality lies conversation!
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • zenshark;148555 said:
    this is like a virtual waiting outside store before it opens simulation ;p
    without seeing and smelling those other wannabee-pirates :p
  • Abigor;148566 said:
    without seeing and smelling those other wannabee-pirates :p
    HAHA, guess we'll have to put up a webcam-show from the future to get that one xP
  • what would really suck is if we break the server! for a few days!
  • Anech;148573 said:
    HAHA, guess we'll have to put up a webcam-show from the future to get that one xP
  • Ok i went to bed a 6am cos i waited all night. I just woke up at 2pm and Oh Noooeeeess its still not out yet... Now i feel even more excited. Must... have.. Monkey Island...

Hmm if it was a virtual waiting outsides the shops simulation i would have had a virtual copy 5 hours ago. :P

Im sure it wont be to long now. We are a very impatiant lot arn't we?

I hope some people dont get to upset when they complete the first episode too quickly and have to wait a whole month for the next release. So calm down guys and savor the fiasta' o flavor!
  • review gives it a 8.5/10 sounds good to me
  • I don't get the pic. What is up with that?
  • Pleeease people don't be so silly. Of course we're all excited because we haven't seen an episode of out favourite game in nine years :), but does this "I can't wait" stuff make you any happier? I hope I didn't start all this by writing "I can't sleep" in my first post. I couldn't sleep then because I had worked on an important software project and my head was too full of algorithms. Everyone please do something else until it comes out. Come back after a few hours and don't break the server with pressing "download" button in the second it appears. Or else we'll have to wait much longer :)

If you really can't get your mind off MI, start playing one of the old episodes. Just to get into the mood.
  • Oh I'm playing world of warcraft while I wait. :D

Its like haviung a nintendo DS at a store waiting to open except better :)

Or I would be if the servers were up, guess I'll play something on my 360 or wii.
Add Comment