User Avatar Image

Q&A With the Team

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 38.2K users
Welcome to the secret forum! As a thank you for pre-ordering, we've created this little backstage area where you can hang out with the development team, keep an eye on the development of Tales of Monkey Island, and hopefully get your hands on things before we go wide with them to the public.

First off, though, let's start a Q&A thread!

Any questions you've got for the development team, ask 'em here!
We'll try to dogpile this thread with high quality facts and higher quality lies conversation!
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • so is anyone hitting f5 on the download page hoping the link will be active on the next refresh?
  • I don't think I'll be here when it finally gets released. I'm already having forum database problems too. :( But I'll be back tonight! Then the swashbuckling shall commence! Thank you telltale games!
  • zenshark;149121 said:
    so is anyone hitting f5 on the download page hoping the link will be active on the next refresh?
    Hell yeah!

How did you know that? You read my mind with some stinking voodoo or something?
  • the server is going down somewhat frequently while refreshing now!! either we're too antsy, or its FINALLY here (hopefully both). And now I've taken advantage of my ability to post in the secret forum! :)
  • zenshark;149044 said:
    Got some database errors accessing the forum. It Starts.
    Somewhere, deep within the caribbean, something stirs. Storm clouds gather. Rain starts to fall.

Two ships will clash. Jokes will be cracked. A villain will be "defeated". A pirate wannabe will make a terrible mistake. If you listen very carefully, you can hear the creak of masts and the flap of sails. And echoing eerily across the rolling waves, from out of the darkness, comes a demonic laugh of premature triumph...
  • I think we're breaking it =[
  • Well, now 17.00 release =(
  • Can't anyone from telltales team give us a hint about when the release is?

I know that you know it! And I know that you know that I want to know what you know..!
  • Eilien;149214 said:
    Can't anyone from telltales team give us a hint about when the release is?

I know that you know it! And I know that you know that I want to know what you know..!
    second that
  • Eilien;149214 said:
    Can't anyone from telltales team give us a hint about when the release is?

They have said when it will be. It will be during the day, Pacific Time, on the 7th. It is currently 8:15AM Pacific. It'll probably be another hour or so.
Add Comment