User Avatar Image

Help

posted by Pcox on - last edited - Viewed by 788 users
So i've got the bomb, the dirt with flowers, and the u shaped glass, but how do I combine them to make a gun?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fizbane;149730 said:
    Im stuck on how to win the ship atleast thats what I think I need to do.
    Oh, okay. You only need the bomb to do it at this point. Want me to be more specific or will you try to solve it on your own?
  • I have the bombs and away to light them but i only found one interaction point thus far. Trying to remain as spoiler free as possible for others that may be reading
  • How did you light the bomb?
    1. Edit
    nevermind - got it.
    2. Edit
    Hey, thanks anyway :)

The ship is mine! hehe
  • Lunatic;149773 said:
    How did you light the bomb?
    There should be a pool of oil around. Some hot coals would probably light it ;)
  • I cannot figure out what to do with the lit bomb at all, I've tried the underwear, throwing it at him, i must be missing something. :(
  • Radogol;149723 said:
    What is your current objective? Have you already met Deep Gut?
    Actually not. I did treasure and bar fight and I don't know how to seize the ship.
  • hypnos215;149800 said:
    I cannot figure out what to do with the lit bomb at all, I've tried the underwear, throwing it at him, i must be missing something. :(
    Not much. Try to make your opponent bring the bomb to himself with the crank.
    michallo_w;149803 said:
    Actually not. I did treasure and bar fight and I don't know how to seize the ship.
    See above. You only need the bomb as far as inventory goes. Play around with different ways of boarding Narhwal.
  • I've already done and now have to find that sponge or something :)
Add Comment