User Avatar Image

The Ninja

posted by DarthRevan00m9 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Trying to figure out how to find the Ninja. I already gave him the knife and covered him in the black ink. What do I do next?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Valfader;149744 said:
    I'm stuck on that as well for the last 25 minutes. I have started out at the Well, and followed the unique sounds (as well as picking up the bombs), but it only leads me back to where D'Oro is.

I've tried to enterpit the map as many times as I can, but my current conclusion is that either the map is wrong, or the pathways aren't leading me to where I'm supposed to be.

As it is right now, I am forced to to a constant save/load spam in order to figure out where each pathway leads, seeing as it changes when you go back the way you came, sometimes.

Any REAL hints would be of great help.

My current path is as follows: WELL (Starting point) -> Boar -> Monkey -> Bee -> Monkey -> Boar -> Bee -> Bird -> D'Oro.
    Use the map ON the well before you follow the sounds.
  • Lovely, I'm glad we got that sorted out.

It wasn't all to obvious that in order for you to actually start the treasure hunt, you'd have to USE the MAP on the WELL. After that the instructions were quite accurate.

Good luck and keep having fun, guys!
  • DarthRevan00m9;149770 said:
    Found out my mistake. Wasn't using the map ON the wishing well. Thanks for the help.
    Oh, that's what you have to do? That helps!
  • where do you find a knife?
  • DarthRevan00m9;149714 said:
    Trying to figure out how to find the Ninja. I already gave him the knife and covered him in the black ink. What do I do next?
    where do you find a knife?
  • where do you find the weapon for the ninja?
  • User Avatar Image
    pad
    If you havn't had your fun in Club 41 yet, go play with the ship some more. Oh and make sure to click on EVERYTHING.

If you have, go scrub the deck near the club.
  • THANK YOU!!! And telltale that was a bit ill-conceived that you have to use the map on the well, it wasn't clear at all. I got everything right but was bewildered that it wasn't working, thanks for the help.
Add Comment