User Avatar Image

Idol Pieces

posted by ElaineMarleyThreepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
I'm trying to change the winds on Flotsam and I need a nose and an axel for the last two idols. c.c;

Can anyone help?
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Stubbs;150877 said:
    How do you carve eyes into the cheese?
    Tell us. We needs to know.
  • What, you don't remember seeing any eyes anywhere before? Take a closer look around the town...
  • There must usually be a lot of lonely eyes that look out from behind bars....
  • chef855;151824 said:
    There must usually be a lot of lonely eyes that look out from behind bars....
    That one is nice ;)


    I just hope you can go back to Floatsom later in the game (but I guess you can with the map at the ship), since I destroyed my "Youtube" ... again ;) and not sure if I would need it later
  • flautze;151852 said:
    That one is nice ;)


    I just hope you can go back to Floatsom later in the game (but I guess you can with the map at the ship), since I destroyed my "Youtube" ... again ;) and not sure if I would need it later
    ...Destroyed? Did I miss something?
  • Strange... I solved the cheese one by turning the axis before putting the cheese... no eyes involved. :confused:
  • Disablez;152057 said:
    Strange... I solved the cheese one by turning the axis before putting the cheese... no eyes involved. :confused:
    Hmm... Sounds like a glitch. Maybe for your game (I don't know if it's randomised, but it probably is) the default point where the cheese would be put on was at the front?
  • Yea I was just going to say, I never imprinted the cheese, didnt know you had to I just put the whole cheese wheel on the idol (must have turned it can't remember) and solved the puzzle.

    Must be a bug in the game! I was wondering why the game thought a slab of cheese looked like eyes when there were no eyes on it lol!
  • I actually finished the game yesterday morning however feel free to use this thread if other folks need more hints. *goes to write up her review*
Add Comment