Telltale Autumn Sale

Stuck at X

I found the X marks the Spot, but all there is is a hole. I'm I supposed to do something here? I've already regained the boat and had a bar fight. Been, walking everywhere, but now I'm stuck.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    mfreeman73 wrote: »
    I found the X marks the Spot, but all there is is a hole. I'm I supposed to do something here? I've already regained the boat and had a bar fight. Been, walking everywhere, but now I'm stuck.
    Perhaps you can fool D'Oro into thinking that noone else actually got there before him?
  • edited July 2009
    I was thinking about that, but none of my inventory works with the hole if that's what you mean. Unless I'm missing something.
  • edited July 2009
    I was thinking about that, but none of my inventory works with the hole if that's what you mean. Unless I'm missing something.
    No beautiful pink toys for you?
  • edited July 2009
    I can't talk him into giving me one.
  • edited July 2009
    I can't talk him into giving me one.

Look! Over there!
  • edited July 2009
    Just figured out how to get one. :P
  • edited July 2009
    Same prob here. I have the toy and have combined it with the grogtini sword, but guybrush won't let me give it to d'Oro or put it in the hole :confused:.
  • edited July 2009
    Same prob here. I have the toy and have combined it with the grogtini sword, but guybrush won't let me give it to d'Oro or put it in the hole :confused:.

If I read it correctly, you have a
    pink ninja
    ? Who has heard of a
    pink ninja
    ? It should be a more
    traditional ninja color
  • edited July 2009
    Here is the answer
    the mini sword that you get after the bar fight, use it with the doll, then take the doll to the newspaper shop, and use the doll on the ink vat, take the doll back to the hole, use it on the hole, give the map back to d'oro
Sign in to comment in this discussion.