User Avatar Image

CSI 4: Hard Evidence announced!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 23K users
Hey guys -

Ubisoft just put up the press release announcing a new upcoming Telltale-developed CSI game, called "CSI: Hard Evidence."
Developed by Telltale Games, CSI: Hard Evidence will continue the crime-solving experience of Ubisoft's CSI video game series. Players will join Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the rest of the Las Vegas cast to help solve crimes using realistic techniques and lab equipment. CSI: Hard Evidence features forensic reconstructions and atmospheric crime scenes taken directly from the television show, including an all-new garage lab for analyzing large evidence such as cars and boats*, improved evidence gathering, review and lab mini-games, and more areas to explore, resulting in longer play experiences.
I'm sure Emily will be on top of a blog post about it later today, but for now here are a few screens:

Anyway, woo! More info soon.

One note: We're unsure where the notion of putting boats in the garage came from. You do get to poke around stripped down vehicles you recover from crime scenes in the garage, but never specifically a boat. Minor point!
373 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Excellent news! Can't wait.
  • I'm really happy to know that TTG are developing the new CSI game, I hope it'll become a trend :) Can't wait to get my hands on it!

I'm really happy on your behalf as well! The CSI games haven't been better than they are now, that their under your belt :)

Good luck again!
  • I am overjoyed. Can't wait. However, it wasn't until Kay answered my email that I find out about it. I've been busy playing the Mystery Game:Sleuth Noir. About the upcoming game , there is one thing I'm concerned about:the representation of Nick!
  • do those screenshots reflect the characters "new" appearances, or are those shots using the character models from the old game (i know the nature of screenshots, and the fact that most do not reflect the final look of a game)

oh, and what about the csi lab, and the mobile analysis unit................did they get a visual makeover and overhaul as well

and what about the system requirements, will it run on older machines with video cards that do not support T&L like the previous csi game does (i hear that sam and max has problems with non 3d compatable video cards, and starforce infected computers)
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    The look of the main cast members has been updated to match their appearance in the current season since these screenshots were taken, so these are already a it out of date. I know the labs have also been revised since CSI:3DM but I don't know to what degree.

As for system reqs, someone smarter than me will have to answer.
  • Case 1 was brilliant! Can't wait 'till it comes out so I can play the rest :).
  • Hey, where did you find a demo for it!!! this has got me all excited!
  • There is no demo right now. We held a focus test this past weekend in our office, though, and sirilluminator came in to play.
  • How do you get to be part of a focus test? I live in the Bay Area - I could be at Telltale Headquarters in 20 minutes!!!
  • We posted an announcement in the forums a few days in advance. Gotta pay closer attention next time ;)
Add Comment