User Avatar Image

Season Upgrade

posted by starclaws on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Ok - so today i get the email saying i can upgrade from having bought ep.1 individually to getting the whole set.

I navigate to the upgrade page, put in my order number .... but i dont see the upgrade button it says to push. Am i being silly :D or is there a problem at the moment.
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The upgrade button is just to the right of the input for the order number. It's not a traditional button, just an image that says "Upgrade >"
  • thats what i thought - but its not appearing on my page:(
  • Someone else who had this problem thought it might have something to do with his firewall... anyway, we're looking into it.
  • Upgraded :) I love when it's easy to do and you just have to push a well designed big button :D
  • Emily;15733 said:
    Someone else who had this problem thought it might have something to do with his firewall... anyway, we're looking into it.

Thanks Emily
  • Yohmi;15735 said:
    Upgraded :) I love when it's easy to do and you just have to push a well designed big button :D
    good for you pal
  • Emily;15733 said:
    Someone else who had this problem thought it might have something to do with his firewall... anyway, we're looking into it.
    The irony is i know where its supposed to go - as in the emal i received I believe that would be the layout of the upgrade page. So in my email i can see the upgrade button - just not on the actual page.

Not sure if this helps at all
  • starclaws;15739 said:
    The irony is i know where its supposed to go - as in the emal i received I believe that would be the layout of the upgrade page. So in my email i can see the upgrade button - just not on the actual page.

Not sure if this helps at all
    Are you using any sort of ad blocker software? It has a Javascript onclick event, so maybe that's fooling something into thinking it's an ad. Apart from that, it's a perfectly ordinary html image tag, so I'm not sure why it just wouldn't draw in your browser. It's even a gif, not a png, so IE shouldn't have issues.
  • tabacco;15740 said:
    Are you using any sort of ad blocker software? It has a Javascript onclick event, so maybe that's fooling something into thinking it's an ad. Apart from that, it's a perfectly ordinary html image tag, so I'm not sure why it just wouldn't draw in your browser. It's even a gif, not a png, so IE shouldn't have issues.

:D your a diamond pal. It was my antivirus ad popper that stopped it. My IE ad blocker was off... but as soon as I turned off the antivirus one - it worked!!!
  • Aha! What antivirus software? A couple of others have emailed in since, so it'd be good to know.
This discussion has been closed.