User Avatar Image

Been stuck for hours. Can anyone help? *SPOILERS*

posted by sallymander on - last edited - Viewed by 705 users
I have been trying to get out of LeChuck's cell after making too much noise in the governer's mansion by knocking over the plate of porcelain spyglasses. I tried combining the nacho cheese with the monkey head and it worked, but I can't figure out why. I also know I need to use the bucket o' snails on the Finicky French Patron, but he is just out of reach. I tried to use the grog bottle on my chains, but it's too weak. The Chicken with Eyepatch always steals the cell key when I ease it off the top of the Box of Gopher Repellant! And what's the deal with the Rubber-Chicken-with-a-Pulley-in-the-Middle, is it just an easter egg? Has anyone else gotten stuck here?
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
  • yeah i was stuck here for a little bit :S all you havto do is use the grog on the snails to make ' snails ala grog' guybrush says somthing about those snails love that grog or somthing and then use the snails on the chains one there on there eat the head witht the cheese on it then watch the cutscene :) good luck
  • Also, if you wait and dont do nothing for 15 minutes, Guybrush will die of spontaneous combustion.
  • OMG me two im' stuk ne one help me i got the nacho cheese an a fiel out of da cake plspls help I been stuck for 9 dayz!
  • You seriously need to be writing for Telltale.
  • sallymander;159564 said:
    I have been trying to get out of LeChuck's cell after making too much noise in the governer's mansion by knocking over the plate of porcelain spyglasses. I tried combining the nacho cheese with the monkey head and it worked, but I can't figure out why. I also know I need to use the bucket o' snails on the Finicky French Patron, but he is just out of reach. I tried to use the grog bottle on my chains, but it's too weak. The Chicken with Eyepatch always steals the cell key when I ease it off the top of the Box of Gopher Repellant! And what's the deal with the Rubber-Chicken-with-a-Pulley-in-the-Middle, is it just an easter egg? Has anyone else gotten stuck here?
    Have you tried using the Skeleton Arm with the Dictionary of Wheezing Couplets?
  • Which Monkey Island game is this for? I am so confused, as I have played 1,2,3,4 and Part 1 of Tales of Monkey Island and never been in that situation!
  • its the playable demo of MI 5 project but was abandoned later on
  • hamzie;160933 said:
    its the playable demo of MI 5 project but was abandoned later on
    Isn't it supposed to come out in 2015?
  • I hate these joke threads (this is a joke thread, right?)... I always get so confused...:confused::confused:
Add Comment