User Avatar Image

i just realised *SPOILER ALERT*

posted by lemonheadedcannibal on - last edited - Viewed by 790 users
guybrush notices a skull with a candle on its head in voodoo ladys house, and enquires to see if its murray. it .

so murray isnt in this episode.... hope they bring him in. also hope they bring the cannibals back hehe
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Also, the reference is visual, not textual. ;)
  • Guybrush mentions Murray a couple of times when clicking on different skulls around the area. Murray was a favorite of mine so I hope he shows!

Also, I loved the reference to Guybrush's aversion to porcelain and the third nipple!
  • I really liked: "I don't really have the education, jacket or fedora to properly interpret ambiguous ancient carvings. " oh and of course U-Tube
  • tsuyoshikentsu;156697 said:
    "Amputate? Isn't that a little rash?"

I can't be the ONLY one who remembers Curse... ;)
    ...rash? that's a baaaaaad sign!
  • The Blade Runner joke was my favourite in the game. Just perfectly executed. :)
  • atwupack;157829 said:
    [Spoiler]Trapping your hand in tar is also a reference to another great game.[/Spoiler]
    Which is...(sorry, havent played that many old games)(wasnt into PC games If thats what the game was on.)
  • Gman5852;172590 said:
    Which is...(sorry, havent played that many old games)(wasnt into PC games If thats what the game was on.)
    I think he's talking about night of raving deads, in the second sammax's season. Well, I also played it, but I didn't catch the reference :D

A question: chuck the plant? Is that refered at a monkey island? I can't remember any chuck the plant
  • loaldnt;176906 said:
    I think he's talking about night of raving deads, in the second sammax's season. Well, I also played it, but I didn't catch the reference :D

A question: chuck the plant? Is that refered at a monkey island? I can't remember any chuck the plant
    Chuck the Plant is from Manic Mansion, first Lucasfilm adventure game. Boy, am I old...
Add Comment