User Avatar Image

Special features?

posted by SS the Free! on - last edited - Viewed by 416 users
I got the box version today and heard wonders of 3D Dangeresque, posters and music samples. All I can see is the options to play the games. Am I missing something here?
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • For the video bonuses, stick the DVD in a standard DVD player, rather than your DVD-ROM drive. (Or use DVD viewing software to access the bonuses on your computer.)

    The MP3s and wallpapers are accessible from the launcher that pops up when you insert the DVD in the DVD-ROM drive. If you're not seeing it, browse the DVD and run the autorun program. There's another hidden goodie accessible from that launcher as well...
  • Emily;163855 said:
    For the video bonuses, stick the DVD in a standard DVD player, rather than your DVD-ROM drive. (Or use DVD viewing software to access the bonuses on your computer.)

    The MP3s and wallpapers are accessible from the launcher that pops up when you insert the DVD in the DVD-ROM drive. If you're not seeing it, browse the DVD and run the autorun program. There's another hidden goodie accessible from that launcher as well...
    Is that the 3D Dangeresque 3?
    EDIT, I found the Demos, MP3's, and all except the 3D Dangeresque game?
  • SS the Free!;163862 said:
    Is that the 3D Dangeresque 3?
    EDIT, I found the Demos, MP3's, and all except the 3D Dangeresque game?
    The 3D Dangeresque 3 is a movie, not a game. You'll need to stick it in a DVD player for that.
  • speaking of dangeresqe, wheres the roomisode that was apperently on the disc?
  • http://www.homestarrunner.com/dangeresque.html

    I'd just go here. But on the disk, you'll find it in a folder on the DVD. The only way I've been able to find it is to just search the DVD and there's a folder with the flash file in it, but again, I'd just go to the website.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    deadlinejon;164003 said:
    speaking of dangeresqe, wheres the roomisode that was apperently on the disc?
    You didn't click on everything in the launcher!

    Who developed the roomisode.....
  • Jake;164088 said:
    You didn't click on everything in the launcher!

    Who developed the roomisode.....
    Ah, THAT'S how you access it. I actually accidentally stumbled on it by searching through the AutoRun folder!
  • now to wait for my dvd to arrive! it will arrive tomorrow or next week.
Add Comment