16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I put it down to the reuse of models that the monkey looked the same. Sounds like I've missed a potentially critical character in the plot just waiting to be unraveled.

Or, that whole business with the monkeys of Montevideo is over now LeChuck has human things to worry about.
  • It must be the same monkey. It has the same hypnotised eyes that wear off after too much shocking, Desinge found it after it suffered a traumatic experience and the it also has a funny little metal hat on which could have helped with the training. That or the passage of time is longer than what it really is.
  • I may be wrong, but I don't think the monkeys are that important in the grand scheme of things. It was just whatever LeChuck's latest evil scheme was in fake-MI5
  • Inso;160243 said:
    I may be wrong, but I don't think the monkeys are that important in the grand scheme of things. It was just whatever LeChuck's latest evil scheme was in fake-MI5
    Maybe, but Telltale has a history of making little things significant in the long run. Besides, if it is right, two appearances for one monkey is more of a hint than a coincidence.
  • There must be triplets... :O
  • URUGUAY URUGUAY jajaja
  • Aise;159806 said:
    The traumatic experience may be the ship's explosion, it could have been blasted to Flotsam just like Guybrush..
    LuigiHann;160126 said:
    It doesn't take that long to train a monkey when you've got electrodes

And you can enter the lab only after solving quite a few puzzles... i.e. some time after...

I think this is it too :)
  • GozzoMan;165782 said:
    And you can enter the lab only after solving quite a few puzzles... i.e. some time after...
    You can't enter the lab because he is working on patients. Although, he could be training the monkey by getting it to work on patients...
  • Shmeh;165797 said:
    You can't enter the lab because he is working on patients. Although, he could be training the monkey by getting it to work on patients...
    Ooh scary thought :D
  • It doesn't take that long to train a monkey when you've got electrodes
    Hahaha.

A good point. :D
Add Comment