15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I wonder what was on that laptop screen?

That telltale logo in the monitor is a cut & paste job. So I assume they're recording voices for their unannounced Licenced game (otherwise why bother masking the display), and they're looking at the game on-screen as the lines are being recorded.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    wow recording sessions? i didnt realise that'd be so far along..so they already have a script and everything wow
  • So I guess the voice work is recorded first. and the animators synch their visuals to the audio?

Still, no doubt there are early-build graphic sequences etc used to help with timing, emotion etc.
  • I wonder if this Wendy Tremont has any voice credits to her name. Also it would be good if someone could pull what was writting on that paper in the picture.... too bad it's not the movies or I could just zoom in and read it. =P
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    maybe they were recording vocals for the blades of stenchar III :-/
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    im excited

cant wait to hear/see some stuf
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    I wonder if this Wendy Tremont has any voice credits to her name.
    I wondered that, too, and did a quick search at IMDB, which didn't bring up anything.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    try google :D
  • that was the first thing I did when I found out... no luck though just found the page with the photos on it.

now if we could somehow get a hold of
    "SA students Chris Fletcher and Ben Gabaldon"
    we might be able to get something out of them ......
    but well I see little chance in that.
  • Also it would be good if someone could pull what was writting on that paper in the picture.... too bad it's not the movies or I could just zoom in and read it. =P
    LOL. Yeah. If only we had a CSI computer we could zoom in on the paper, or the reflection in the booth window... or someone's eyeball... and reveal a part of the script.
Add Comment