User Avatar Image

TOMI initial sales?

posted by Vodiara on - last edited - Viewed by 507 users
Just wondering how are the initial sales going , were they as big as you planned? How many pre orders ?
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I know there is at least 1 pre-order from me. :D
  • They got my money too. Anyone else? ;)
  • No pre-order for me, but I'm definitely getting the game. I'd also be interested in how well the game sold so far, especially compared to Sam and Max. This would give us a pretty good indication if there will be future Monkey Island games from Telltale.
  • Telltale doesn't release sales figures but they did say the sales of tomi were going well
  • If they said they are going well, that probably means that they are excellent. They will never say "yea, it's going just awesome". Every time, what they say is a step or two below the actual sales.
  • Would they really say, "Actually sales have been very disappointing." even if they were, let alone if sales were average?

(Btw, this thread should really have been titled "Sales of Monkey Island?" - it would have been hilarious)
  • Toothless Gibbon;168860 said:
    (Btw, this thread should really have been titled "Sales of Monkey Island?" - it would have been hilarious)
    If the sale is on ebay, I will bid for it. :D
  • I think I bought 2 copies, does that help?
  • Toothless Gibbon;168860 said:
    Good one, good one. :D
  • Hero1;168854 said:
    Telltale doesn't release sales figures but they did say the sales of tomi were going well
    I assume so too, the game has been on top of the steam charts for almost two weeks and still is in the top 10, that does not even count in the international sales numbers which probably went through the TTG site for 99% due to the steam ripping off non us customers policy.

Also the interest on the wii side of things is also very high. I assume it will do very well.
Add Comment