User Avatar Image

Alexandra Boyd Interview - Alternative Magazine Online

posted by martymcfly on - last edited - Viewed by 619 users
Hey guys!

Thought people who read my review for The Screaming Narwhal (http://alternativemagazine.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/game-review-tales-of-monkey-island-chapter-1-launch-of-the-screaming-narwhal/) may want to know I have my first interview up, with the voice actor of Elaine Marley, Alexandra Boyd:

http://alternativemagazine.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/interview-in-conversation-with-alexandra-boyd/

Again, any feedback on the site is much appreciate, no signup necessary!

Cheers!

(And thanks to all the readers of the site, my Tales of Monkey Island Review has gone through the roof!)
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's a nice little interview. The large inset image resulted in a rather awkward page alignment on my 1024x768 monitor...
  • Did anyone else notice that she announced a new Monkey Island on her blog even before LucasArts / Telltale did? :)

How could we have missed such a thing?!
  • Thanks for the feedback! And thanks as well LuigiHann for the heads up about the image, I always try my best to make the site work for ANY monitor. The image simply wasn't supposed to have been that big, and should now be fixed! If you could check and take another screenshot that would be ace :P
  • Great interview! Anybody else think she looks a bit like Elaine?
  • LuigiHann;170065 said:
    That's a nice little interview. The large inset image resulted in a rather awkward page alignment on my 1024x768 monitor...

That picture is nowhere near that large.. O_o

It's small if anything. Link
  • nikolay.ppv;170102 said:
    Did anyone else notice that she announced a new Monkey Island on her blog even before LucasArts / Telltale did? :)

That is amazing.
    Did anyone else notice that she announced a new Monkey Island on her blog even before LucasArts / Telltale did? :)

Haha, that's incredible how she posted it a good 4 months before the official press release and not one person even noticed it.
  • That is hilarious.
    Aeterna;170154 said:
    That picture is nowhere near that large.. O_o

It's small if anything. Link
    He fixed it after I complained :p Of course it looks fine now.

Shouldn't the comunity have at least a couple of agents responsible for reporting things like this? This is rhinocerous! err... apostrophous?
  • eMKayeN;170220 said:
    Haha, that's incredible how she posted it a good 4 months before the official press release and not one person even noticed it.
    Poor Boyd, looks like no gamers cares about her blog...
Add Comment